Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tipx/Tpx users?

Go down 
+3
syclops
prnelson150
MrSpootenheimer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 pm

how many tpix users are there and have any done the conversion to first strike rounds?
how do you like it?
the reason I'm asking is I have a tipx and love it but wonder if the conversion is worth it,scratch never shot first strike.
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:13 pm

My buddy did the conversion. His rivals the Tiberius pistol easily! First strike is the most intense paintball ever. Super fast, super accurate (and packs a heck of a punch if I do say so.) Only thing is, cost is way high. If you can pull it off, I'd say it's pretty worth it.
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm

I've only heard good things about first strikes but how long is their shelf life. I know they are made out of different things but will a box last from week to week because I waste more paint that I don't shoot?
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 pm

FS rounds are nearly plastic, my friend. My brother has only ever bought one box of 100, back when he first bought the tiberius. When he sold it to me about a year later, he had about half left. I've still got the box, and they all shoot great. Longest lasting paint I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 pm

thanks. I don't like shooting endless strings of paintballs hoping one will hit my target. there is just no fun in that.
I still want to hear and see what pistols people use and why they like them.
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Sorry Spooten...I hate to get a little off topic, but I plan on running FS rounds in my AlphaBlack MKV Tacamo as soon as the D-mags come out. I got a box of 100 for my birthday and so What I would do is load up a few Dmags with FS and then the rest with regular rounds. That way I can take out guys far away first and then swap out to regular PBs as I get closer to the front line so speak.

I have YET to even fire a FS round! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 pm

I have yet to go magfed except the tipx, but if I do the conversion I may use it as a primary. I really want to just havent put the cash out there, maybe after I do my taxes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:17 pm

just remember most fields will not allow FS,
my field only allows it if I shoot the regulars cant use it on rentals
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Lucky for me my field is ok with them. Even sells them for $45/100...not too shabby!
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 am

Tipx/Tpx users? Tipx_f11
so far this is what I'm working on, installed the fs conversion but have not filled the mags. it's not a big deal some fields wont allow fs, I'll just use the trusty salvo Tipx/Tpx users? 3633637710
what yall think?
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am

Sick man! Looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:54 pm

I didn't know a tipx could look like that, looks awesome haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 pm

That is Sick looking, Wish i could do something like that.( If i did i would have bled all over it)
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

thanks, I'm setting up my rig for it now. can't wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Love my TPX, first thing I'm doing with my summer spending money is getting the conversion and a sweet setup for my pistol. It makes a flawless sidearm, i've gotten plenty of great use out of it and it is so accurate with the paint I use, but I really want a magfed sniper rifle so i'm goin all out and getting first strike.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:09 am

i run 2 tpx's. heres my logic. your not shooting far enough with a pistol for the price point to warrant the accuracy increase.

fsr rock,.. i just think its not worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 am

I know it's off-topic, and a semi old thread, but I'm picking up a TipX soon, I don't think it's worth it to get FSR either.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

Tipx/Tpx users? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipx/Tpx users?   Tipx/Tpx users? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tipx/Tpx users?
Page 1 of 1