Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} Empty
PostSubject: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 pm

The gun comes with an aftermarket barrel, and a remote line kit already installed! It also only comes with one mag so I ordered another pack. All in all I'm happy with it. Can't wait to get it! I'm going to go and play with only the pistol sooner or later. If you were wondering why I got this type of holster for it, I already have a belt holster to use to carry it as a sidearm, so why  not get this one to use when I'm using it as a primary.

Tips on playing with only the TipX are welcome! I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} 2222602150

I'm definitely going to use this in night games at my field, every once in awhile they do night castle games. I'm not sure if an under-barrel flashlight is worth it for the night games though. What do you guys think? I would just get a cheap $20 one.

I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} 915847552b184128ae63c43a1e29c6ad

I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} 12c03f7b87dc57062c21bc37e3dbe436

I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} 20130708_202013_zps82bdcdcb

Last edited by David199619 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 am

One thing I want to do is throw my apex2 on here to be a silencer and also make it shoot straighter I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} 2222602150
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:51 am

First off you will love it. I love mine. The holster I have is a UTG thigh rig, it makes it easy to get and it is out of the way when I have it as a back up. IF you do go with a thigh rig make sure you get one with the 2 straps to hold it to your leg, more secure.
I also have a 3 mag pouch on my other leg and 4 mags in fazmags on my vest. Yes I have on occassion used all the paint for my alpha and all of my mags too.

Tips for it, remember that people will underestimate a pistol. Mine will shoot as accurate and as far as my alpha. Practice with it and get to know it. A pistol is also nice to get into some tight areas that some people dont go with a full size marker.
Again congrats on it and looking forward to pics soon!
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:52 am

Hmm, I'll have to see how I can play with it, with 3 mags. I may get a thigh rig later on and get more mags. And yeah people will definitely underestimate it, I can't wait for it. Is there anything else you recommend? And how should I practice? Just play?
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:48 am

Play and play and play lol. If you use it as a back up I would suggest practice doing the change over from primary to the TiPX as well as mag and co2 changes. I used to sit and watch tv and practice mag changes. The mag release is set far up and will take some getting used to. It helped me alot being someone who has done a lot of pistol shooting with real steel thou.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm

I didn't think about practicing mag changing, I'll have to try that. And alright, play, just what I want to do I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} 2222602150. Thanks for the advice gramps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}   I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO} Empty

Back to top Go down

I ORDERED A TIPX! PICS COMING! {EDITED WITH PIC/VIDEO}
Page 1 of 1