HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How much can your paint affect your marker?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How much can your paint affect your marker?   Tue May 14, 2013 11:01 pm

I have read threads about getting the right paint. Making sure it is not too big or small for your barrel...But will it cause feed problems also?

Reason I ask, is because I have had some 'bugs' with my new Alpha Black Elite rig...And when I checked my paint... Well they fell right through my barrel! I could see daylight around the balls in the barrel! Could this cause some of my feed problems as well?

No more cheap A$$ paint for this boy! And I am taking my barrel with me next time I go to buy some...
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines

PostSubject: Re: How much can your paint affect your marker?   Wed May 15, 2013 11:31 am

Would need more info on the rest of your setup. What kind of hopper, are you using the stock barrel?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
prnelson150
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How much can your paint affect your marker?   Wed May 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Also, check the Detent. If that's gone, that would cause the paint to fall out of the barrel. Open up the bolt and take the hopper arm off, and if there's not a tiny orange tab, it's gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How much can your paint affect your marker?   Fri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Tuflehundon wrote:
Would need more info on the rest of your setup. What kind of hopper, are you using the stock barrel?

Sorry guys, I should have referenced my original post, then you would have known what I was talking about...

Stock barrel, Cyclone, and low-profile hopper. And yes the detent is there! lol I took the barrel off to check my paint... and the paintballs are way too small!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much can your paint affect your marker?   

Back to top Go down

How much can your paint affect your marker?
Page 1 of 1