Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my carver one with new paint

Go down 
+2
AЯЅфП
StormShadowz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

my carver one with new paint Empty
PostSubject: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am

Hey all......couldnt sleep last night so I decided to put the final layer of paint down and cleaned her up and finished the paint ......did it different than my salvo cant have two markers with the same paint scheme

Has rap4 car stock ,red alum power tube, pen spring mod, polished internals and the 14"apex2

my carver one with new paint IMG_20120426_082521

I love this setup its very light easy to get on target and prolly the most accurate marker in my collection I use this marker when im limited on paint or the op complains about my salvo spraying ropes

what cha think
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 am

Looks pretty nice...and lol@ the op complaining...i say let them eat paint lol...digital looks good ...not many can pull a diy digital paintjob...you sir have a nack for it :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 am

Thank u storm....... What u dont know is it took me about 15 try's to get the diy digi right .........last two outings I never even got hit and one game it was me against 4 as my teammates where out I got all 4 of the op with the salvo showing off its techt upgrades lol....the op says that they cant ever get a shot off at me ass the full auto keeps em bunkerd....so I droped the salvo and grabed my carver and they couldnt even get in range lol
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 pm

thats great work man
sweet looking carver right there.......now if only a company came out with a stock that resembled the Beretta CX4 storm stock it would make the look for sure!

my carver one with new paint C4xstorm1
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Very tidy job.
Some good paining skills right there.
Looks proffesional...GREAT JOB.
Have some rep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm

ahhh another carver. i agree. mie drives nails.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Thanks guys I got three more to do up im tryin to come up with something different yet still effective as I like my gear to blend in with me maybee try some abu tiger strip digi gotta get some more coyote and olive first tho any ideas?

Arson that stock is sick .......hmmm got me thinking ....might try and fab something similar
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow...the difi-paint job is impressive! Believe me....I know how much work goes into a digi-job! REP4U
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Looks great dude! Have some rep
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Got more rep than posts now.
LMAO my carver one with new paint 3696926579 my carver one with new paint 3696926579 Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
Done some very difficult paintjobs there mate. Very Happy 8)
They look awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:36 pm

thanks guys ....i got something nifty coming up gana take more than just my painting skills :o test my metal fab skills....thanks to storm I got almost every thing I need for this project ....gotta save some pennies and get some more bits yet..
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 pm

LOL...no man...thank you Wink i have a 98c project i wanna get started...converted my friends A5 from some X7 parts i had laying around...wanna see what i can do with the 98c (im thinking bullpup)....so thanks for the 98 bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 pm

affraid :pale: id think i saw a ghost if you popped out with that man, nice work! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 am

u know what would be cool?

do tiger stripe,.. but do digi woodland IN the stripes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 am

Brock wrote:
u know what would be cool?

do tiger stripe,.. but do digi woodland IN the stripes
no joke bro, but i had that EXACT idea! great minds think alike;) aha
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:11 am

affraid

thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 am

I suppose even urban digi would look pretty awesome too.
In tiger stripe format....It's a cool, unique idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 am

I like both ideas ....im gana try abu with woodland digi tiger stripes and acu with woodland tiger stripe

Dunk I never thought of doing a marker urban camo.....it could work well with my winter setup and the village at area 51 ive done countless urban paintjobs on sleds and a few trucks

Ill do few test patterns on some cardboard when I get some more paint and let u guys decide wich to go with my carver one with new paint 3696926579
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 am

Storm is the resident expert on urban digi paintjobs.
At least I think it's Storm who's done one before. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 am

i think we need a step by step how to for this, AND just regular Digi too.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:14 am

Isn't there one in the "how to/paintjob" section already? scratch
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:03 am

theres an all inclusive one,.. but not one specifically step by step with tons of pics like storm does style how to
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am

SO who's gonna make that? Lmfao..... definitely not me....lol
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:48 am

Ill do a woodland or marpat write up for the pattern on my salvo.....ive done alot of urban just not many urban digi
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 am

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
Storm is the resident expert on urban digi paintjobs.
At least I think it's Storm who's done one before. scratch scratch

you are correct sir
my carver one with new paint 526056_10151478153185361_905470360_23380092_2010170675_n

i think i used like 4 layers of stencils...turned out to be my best job yet...mind you i sold it locally not too long afterwards :)

and ive been entertaining the digi tiger strips for a long long time now...probably use my sons AB as a test bed...probably The Navys NWU digi colors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my carver one with new paint   my carver one with new paint Empty

Back to top Go down

my carver one with new paint
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next