Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First MilSim Ops in the making

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

First MilSim Ops in the making Empty
PostSubject: First MilSim Ops in the making   First MilSim Ops in the making EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Along with the other members of my team, we are planing our first MilSim Paint Ops a our home field. Saying I'm excited is too little to describe the feeling of being in the big chair for once after 9 years of slinging paint! I'll have the story line ready soon and I'll post up a copy here for you guys to enjoy. Needless to say that pics and vids will follow afterwards. I'll post pics also of where it will be held so you guys can get a little feel of what will go on before it does.

As a simple warning, the story line will contain some "rough" images and footage but I'll do my best to keep it PG13 First MilSim Ops in the making 3558609848

Hope you'll like it and looking forward to your comments of the story line and the aftermath pics and vids.

Shadow out.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: First MilSim Ops in the making   First MilSim Ops in the making EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Sounds cool, can't wait to know more about it shadow :). When is it?
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: First MilSim Ops in the making   First MilSim Ops in the making EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 pm

The Ops will be sunday July 29th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First MilSim Ops in the making   First MilSim Ops in the making Empty

Back to top Go down

First MilSim Ops in the making
Page 1 of 1