Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well im done with milsim tactical play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

well im done with milsim tactical play Empty
PostSubject: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:35 pm

so im done, gotta figure out how to ship it all but im MOST likely gonna sell my AB tac Egrip (wont turn on for some reason, not sure why) comes with magpul rail and larue foregrip, 14 inch apex2, the sroud has been modded to fit the barrel without affecting performance. all the camo i and vest plus 24oz Co2 and remote coil. condor summit softshell and tactical gloves. i think thats it... PM me for price, not splitting it up, all together.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 am

Wtf dude, what happened that you're switching...please explain!!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Parting it out would probably be quicker for you and would probably get more $$....for example..i would take your 14" apex2, magpul rails and your non-working egrip...why those parts? they are aftermarket...your AB will still be complete and functional without those parts and you might be able to still off load it as a package...if you're interested PM ..i have cash in hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

got into speedball:) LOVE it with a passion! btw trades for good speed guns are open.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:26 pm

PM replied
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 pm

When you say Magpul Rail, you mean shroud right? if so I'm interested in that, if Storm hasn't gotten it already and the price is right.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:10 pm

you go ahead and take it...gaboon doesnt have paypal which is unfortunate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 pm

no its about a 4" rail that goes on m4/m16 shrouds. its the MOE series though. and $10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:36 pm

i may be able to get my stepdad to make a paypal and go from there. only if someone is serious about buying somethingt though
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 am

Id be willing to do a straight trade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well im done with milsim tactical play   well im done with milsim tactical play Empty

Back to top Go down

well im done with milsim tactical play
Page 1 of 1