So I'm back and....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS

PostSubject: So I'm back and....   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Alright guys, long time no talk to and blah blah blah. LOL

So I'm back in the game with a vengeance after the holiday retail season is now officially behind me. I got some good commission checks both now and coming in the future and I'm ready to put some new stuff on my marker, and my person as well.

However, as usual I need some opinions on what I'm looking at so I'm gonna pretty much put up my whole cartload of stuff that I've got sitting at Amazon and get your guys take on what I should/shouldn't get. I'll be honest, a couple of these things are for the "tacticool" look and a couple are for my personal playing experience.

Rail mount covers - I don't really use the side rails on my shroud for my AB (I have a salvo shroud on it) so I figure cover them up, give it a little different look.

Backup Sights (look like Magpul ones) - I really do like these because the sight picture on my marker is kinda weird with only one sight on the end of my shroud.

Aimpoint T1 Knockoff - yes it's a knockoff, but at the same time it's raised without the need for a rail (I've got one and a red dot sight but can't get it to zero properly because of the way the rail sits. I'm thinking this might work a lil better.)

Single point sling - Being a bit of a bigger dude I need a single point. I've got a two point right now but it doesn't fit right so if anybody needs one hit me up and if you either have cash or something of value to trade I'd be willing to listen

Save Phace Intimidator mask & Dark Smoke Thermal lens - I need a new mask, the ol Proto switch is good, but I need something with a thermal lens and durability. 

Total for everything in my cart as of right now is $127.45 before shipping, 149.20 After. I'm thinking I might see if Hustle or Paintball Discounters are willing to work with me and give me a break on a package deal here if I go through them. Anybody else have suggestions on who might be willing to work with me or anything I should/shouldn't bother with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Welcome back and I know what you mean about the holidays in retail, never again!
In regards to your cart, it all looks good. If you are inclined here is a thread for a DIY sling http://www.alphablackpaintball.com/t88-diy-tac-sling-aka-3-point-sling?highlight=diy+sling it can be used as a 1,2, or 3 point. But that is up to you. I have a single point like the one you show and I have not extended it all the way out but with my vest on, it is snug and I am not a large guy, but like I said, I have not extended it all the way out.

Off topic where do you work in retail? I used to work for Value City in Newark.

"United we stand, divided we fall, we are Alpha Bravo"
SYOTOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 pm

I sell phones for sprint in amherst ohio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:03 pm

a lot better than a dept store lol

"United we stand, divided we fall, we are Alpha Bravo"
SYOTOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Gramps wrote:

Off topic where do you work in retail? I used to work for Value City in Newark.
Off topic but Newark, NJ?

And welcome back, I like what's in the cart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 pm

I purchased everything aside from the mask and the lens. I bought a different mask (got a Save Phace Diablo for 35.70) and ended up paying $104.75 for it all with shipping. I'm gonna wait until after next paycheck to see about purchasing any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS

PostSubject: To whoever is on the MILSIM B/S/T Facebook   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 pm

To whoever is on the MILSIM B/S/T Facebook and whoever pointed me in the direction of the Milsim B/S/T group, Thank you. I just got probably the best deal of my paintball life.

Tippmann 98 Custom (Platinum Series) and Tippmann Foldable stock (the one for the salvo) - $60 shipped via paypal.

I'll have to get another tank and hopper. I'm also looking for a barrel and shroud upgrade, going for a semi-milsim look, might just go with the flatline though (I can find one on Craigslist for $40 so I might go that route)

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brock
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Hey, Valken is one of my Sponsors! I have rail covers on my gun just to keep paint and dirt out of those ridges,.. pain to clean, and im nitpicky. I clean my markers once a month, and i strip em bare bones until they glimmer, so,... i got an acog, and a holographic, as well as a FTS magnifyer to interchange... a horizontal grip, and a vertical,. and a vforce mask... theyre now a year old and im still happy. THIS year o bought a camera,... a DRIFT720. more vids soon :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alphablack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and....   

Back to top Go down

So I'm back and....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1