Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch Empty
PostSubject: How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch   How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 pm

OK boys (and girls) as promised I have developed an alternative to the cotter pin and tape that some of you have been using to turn your E-Triggers ON/OFF as well as selecting your modes.

As always I went straight to my boys' toy box to find something that may work as a selector button and BOYAH! Much to my surprise I found that a Lego Star Wars Light Saber makes a PERFECT selector switch! Your other option is to look in the vaccuum cleaner after you get done vaccuming as many boys will drop Lego pieces on the floor only to meet their demise in the vaccuum cleaner!

What you need:
1) Lego Light Saber
2) Super Glue/Crazy glue
3) Wire cutters

Very easy mod to do:

Picture of what I am talking about:

How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch Onoff-001

1) Simply place a LITTLE dab of super glue on the tip of the Light Saber and sticke the saber through your ON/OFF button hole. I recommend testing fitting to determine the correct angle at which you will slide the saber through the hole as you do not want to get super glue on the sides of the housing or the grip...basically you don't want the saber to stick any other place than the selector button! You can if you wish take the marker apart to do this...but a carfeul steady hand works well!

How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch Onoff-002

2) Using your wire cutters you will then clip the excess light saber off and you may wish to sand the button a little bit...I still have yet to do that. This will smooth it out so it does not catch on anything like your gloves.

How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch Onoff-003

Also, make sure you periodically check to mnake sure the light saber has not glued to the grip or housing...make sure that it still clicks by work it once every minute.

I performed this mod on Saturday and played on Sunday...all I can say is WOW...why did I not do this sooner! So much easier to click on and off as well as click through the modes. I did find however I need to sand it down as I was clicking it once in awhile while I was playing! Have fun!

OP Syclops
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch   How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Man...seems like a long time ago since I did that mod...that was a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch   How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm

i actually used it and showed a FEW people how with some similar items
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch   How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch Empty

Back to top Go down

How To:Ghetto Jedi ON/OFF/MODE Switch
Page 1 of 1