Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear for the financially challenged

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
7oxSin
Recruit
Recruit
7oxSin

Gear for the financially challenged Empty
PostSubject: Gear for the financially challenged   Gear for the financially challenged EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:10 am

i have been searching non stop trying to find gear that i can afford on my budget with no luck, then the thought just hit me. i saw that a few people on here have quit playing, if you dont play anymore or have some paint in the back of your garage collecting dust let me know. i would be happy to pay for shipping or if you live semi close "Tennessee" i could come to you!
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Gear for the financially challenged   Gear for the financially challenged EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Some tips for you. First off you don't need the high end gear made for paintball a lot of the time.
Clothing- I started out with camo from thrift shops, and jeans work great too.
Depending on how much you shoot during a game, you can pick up a 2 pod holder with pods at wal-mart pretty cheap.
a lot of things like sights and optics for real steel work on paintball as well, so if you have some laying around, there you go.
A bunch of us here have been known to mod things for our use, I once took a cell phone case and turned it into a mag pouch for my pistol.

As far as old paint, I would use it for practice but not games, the reason for this is old paint gets sweaty, brittle, dimpled, these things can make you paint go in wild directions.

You can also check out the B/S/T threads on some forums, and there is a milsim B/S/T on facebook that has some good deals at times. here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/MilsimBST/

I always keep my eyes out for deals in all kinds of places, yard sales, thrift shops, and things that I can mod for my use in paintball.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
7oxSin
Recruit
Recruit
7oxSin

PostSubject: Re: Gear for the financially challenged   Gear for the financially challenged EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:53 pm

thanks gramps, great info ill make sure to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gear for the financially challenged   Gear for the financially challenged Empty

Back to top Go down

Gear for the financially challenged
Page 1 of 1