Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

valken v tac gear

Go down 
+2
Tuflehundon
XRAYU132
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XRAYU132
Recruit
Recruit
XRAYU132

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

Hey guys! Has anybody used Valken v-tac gear. I was looking into getting the v-cam (multicam) . Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am

VTac gear is top notch. I use the Sierra Pants, Sierra and Zulu shirts and the Echo vest. I also have some of there pouches on another vest. There gear is top notch. The paint they sell is some of the best you can get your hands on to.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Ive got a jersey and there high-grade tac gloves. Like Tuf said...GOOOD STUFF!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 am

I've got a lot of v-tac gear. I will say I like the sierra pants v-cam, but for the price you pay the quality is not as good as real multicam fabric, nor does it match. full clip usa is what im liking now and they have genuine multicam. also condor outdoor gear is well made and not that expensive unless you get the multicam then it's extra. I'll try to get a picture of my rig I got going now, which is a combination of full clip and condor products. I havent looked into it but it seems BT has gotten in the multicam craze, I think they call it etacs, if you look hard you can find their old style on clearance for the low. I got a drop leg molle panel for 5 bucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am

valken v tac gear Photo110
valken v tac gear Multi11
as you can see the vest and mag pouches are v-cam and look sorta purple compared to multicam.
Back to top Go down

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:03 am

I roll in all valken v cam, its a great setup! Everything is well padded and cool on the feild. I reccomend it to anyone! The only real problem i have had with any of it is the website i ordered the stuff off of drop shipped it from valken because they had to make the paints, wich sucked but other then that its amazing!
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 pm

valken v tac gear Pblbe10
this is my rig now, set up to run tac pods or tipx magazines. vest is condor plate carrier and all pouches are full clip except the one for my tank. it's a phantom emt pouch
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 pm

i have vtac zulu marpat pants. Got a nice break on price since theyre sponsors,. comfy, breatheable,. i like em,.. got too big for em tho,.. *jumps on treadmill*
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 am

XRay, I have the Echo Vest and I can tell you the thing is a life (and back) saver. If you get a horizontal bottle rig it doesn't even feel like you're wearing that much at all after awhile (I usually only roll with like 2 or 3 pods of paint out of the 9 I COULD roll with) and the MOLLE setup gives you a great level of flexibility as to how you want to set things up. It fits like a glove too. All in all an awesome product. (Shout out to Tuflehundon for selling it to me btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

valken v tac gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: valken v tac gear   valken v tac gear Empty

Back to top Go down

valken v tac gear
Page 1 of 1