Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New AB Elite guy in TX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kragaxe
Private
Private

New AB Elite guy in TX Empty
PostSubject: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:43 am

Hey,
Ran across a youtube video one of y'all put up that had this site listed. Pretty cool site! I just spent an hour looking through all the cool mods y'all have done to your ABs. My son got me hooked on paintball last Fall. I just got an AB elite back in May and love it. I'm figuring out what I like and don't like and plan on refitting it a bit over the next month. I haven't seen the exact parts I want...but I own a mill, a lathe and a crapload of aluminum, so I'll probably just make what I want!

I'm looking forward to the forums here. I'm down in the Clear Lake (Houston) area and routinely go out to Paintballzone South.

P.S. The AB patches some of y'all got rock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kragaxe.com
Black Flag
Recruit
Recruit
Black Flag

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Welcome aboard! By the way, we love marker pr0n. Post pics!
Back to top Go down
kragaxe
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I'll get some pics up later this evening of my current gear...and the planned gear.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey Krag, awesome that you're into the game. Even more awesome that your son got you into it. Anyways dude, welcome aboard. BTW, if you like brainstorming, you can always search out PIMP MY GUN online and they have a gun creator on there that you can use to get a generalized idea of how you want it to look. If you don't already have it all planned out that is. Of course they use real steel as the basis so you might have to remove a part or two here or there to get it to look right. And from that basis most of us (even those who aren't masters like Arson and Syclops) can tell you what to get and where to get it at a good price.

Good hunting.
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome aboard! You have found the best forum online. Looking forward to your pics.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
kragaxe
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the virtual gun build. That's pretty cool. I love building firearms from parts kits and scratch...I just can't look at my AB or my son's A5 and not sit and think "hmmm...if I could just change this or move that..."

I'm a complete novice on the workings, though, so I'm sure I'll be picking y'alls brains often!

Here's a pic of current AB Elite. Other than a little spraypaint, it's just a stock rifle. When I get it like I want, I'll strip it and use Duracoat to put a cool camo pattern. Several of us are putting M4's together and will be coating those as well, so I might as well add in the AB!

P.S. Good to see some other 40+ yr old players!

New AB Elite guy in TX ALPHABLACK1-1
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:22 pm

welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay
and Post pics.....we LOVE pics What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New AB Elite guy in TX   New AB Elite guy in TX Empty

Back to top Go down

New AB Elite guy in TX
Page 1 of 1