Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big plans coming up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

Big plans coming up. Empty
PostSubject: Big plans coming up.   Big plans coming up. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you guys know about my upcoming paintball projects. Even though my first attempt at marker modding was almost a complete failure, I learned a lot, and I think i'm ready to try again. Picked up a stock from one of these a few weeks ago (not my picture), now just waiting for funds to buy a cheap 98 custom and accessories to fit. Can't wait to actually get started on this.
Big plans coming up. Stock10

Also, I've been thinking about updating my gear. Right now, I run the BT Static vest with 4-140 round pods and a tank pouch. There's really not much room for much else. I'm thinking about getting the Condor Battle Belt and a H-harness. I figured that would give me more MOLLE real-estate than I have now, and I want to switch to 100 round pods instead. (Again, not my picture)Big plans coming up. Harnes11
That being said, anyone know anything about these? I'll be using the Tac cap on the L96 build, so I want the option of having 50 round pods or 100 round pods without buying two sets of gear.
THESE:  ---> http://www.milsimproducts.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=3690&category_id=1880

Well, you guys have never given me bad advice, and I hope that continues. So last question. With the battle belt/harness, I'm torn between tan and OD. I have multicam as my local-field camo,which leads me to think tan, but I want to have the option of using my ACUs or woodland BDUs if I have to, which makes me lean towards OD. Not a huge deal, but I want to hear some of your opinions on it. Thanks for reading, guys. I'll keep you updated on everything when I decide what i'm doing.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Big plans coming up.   Big plans coming up. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:43 pm

for more molle, I would also look at WTFPB they have some great stuff!
I highly recommend 100rnd and 50rnd pouches

and did you buy two of those l96?
you should do one 98 and one a pmi trracer and make it bolt action
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

PostSubject: Re: Big plans coming up.   Big plans coming up. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 pm

I went and looked at the WhiskeyTwoFour stuff. They've got some great products, but definitely not for the price I was hoping. $45 bucks for the whole setup from Condor.
Sadly, I only got 1 stock. Airsplat.com sells some scrap parts, and they happened to have one. 10 bucks shipped, and it is in great condition. I've thought about the tracer, but I think I'd find more use out of the 98.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big plans coming up.   Big plans coming up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Big plans coming up.
Page 1 of 1