Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next three mods I'm getting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

Next three mods I'm getting... Empty
PostSubject: Next three mods I'm getting...   Next three mods I'm getting... EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 am

First I need to ask a question of those of you who have an eotech style holo sight on your marker and have flat topped it or have the Salvo. Does the way the sight is constructed raise the reticle to make the strain on your neck less or make it easier for you to sight down with your mask on? Or maybe would I need a rail riser of sorts to get the proper angle on things?

Okay, here's what I wanna get next (the holo sight is kinda negotiable, esp if I hear back that I need to get a riser)

EoTech Style Holo Sight

Empire 48/3000 psi tank

Cheek well riser for stock.

if any of you have suggestions where I could get any of these cheaper as well, please let me know. I would appreciate it greatly. Baller on a budget after all...
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Next three mods I'm getting...   Next three mods I'm getting... EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 pm

for sights I always recomend KHmountain.com, cheap sites that can handle a paintball hit
and wont break the bank
also they are from china but they do have wide selection of sights.

I also would suggest a riser, dosnt need to be fancy or anything
just needs to sit up high enough so your looking straight down your sights.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Next three mods I'm getting...   Next three mods I'm getting... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 pm

I've kinda figured that the cheek well riser isn't an absolute gotta have. Nor is the EOTech because I already have a red dot sight. The tank and a pouch to go with it on my vest are kinda GOTTA HAVES. 

So Now it's down to a riser and a barrel. I've heard a lot of guys on here spouting off that the APEX barrel (the stock one) isn't worth it. J&J Ceramics or another kinda barrel guys? Help me out here.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Next three mods I'm getting...   Next three mods I'm getting... EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:35 pm

So I got the riser, barrel and tank pouch for $81 total after taxes and shipping. Should have the barrel (I got a 16 inch apex 2 barrel) next week And the other two sometime after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next three mods I'm getting...   Next three mods I'm getting... Empty

Back to top Go down

Next three mods I'm getting...
Page 1 of 1