Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. Empty
PostSubject: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Rules:
1. PayPal only
2. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. I will ship elsewhere but we will have to talk about shipping costs.
3. No trades, no trades, no trades. Oh, did I mention no trades.
4. You pay, then I ship. No exceptions
5. Post then PM.
6. I am located in Florida and all items will be shipped from here via USPS.
7. If you want Insurance, you pay for it.

First off I will start with the Valken Echo vest. This is in good condition. No issues with this, just no longer need it. Holds 6 pods +3. Also can hold a horizontal tank pouch. I currently have a general purpose pouch on the back now. I used it to hold my keys & wallet. Also has a pouch internally that holds a 1 1/2L hydration pouch. Currently has a Camelbak pouch.

Price: $40 shipped
FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. P7213179

FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. P7213180

Next will be my tanks. Both are in good condition, and hold air with no leaks. Both tanks have always been stored in and will come with the tank covers, thread protectors, and fill nipple covers. The 68ci tank comes with 2 covers.

1st one is a Carleton tank with a Crossfire reg. It's a 68/4500. Born on date:09/05. Last Hydroed 11/09.

2nd one is a Evil Scion 88/5000 with a Ninja reg. Born on date: 10/03. Last Hydroed 03/08. This does have a small chip in the gel coat, but this does not affect performance, and there is no damage to the fibers. It will pass hydro.

Price: $75 each shipped (note: the Geo in the pic has already sold)
FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. P7213172

grills are sold

If an interested buyer wants more pics, just let me know and I will add more.

Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Tuf, What size is the Echo Vest?
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 am

L / XL
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:17 pm

I'll have to lose some weight before I can get into that. Right now I'd be a 2x/3x. LOL I might be interested though if I can free up some money. It'll give me incentive, or I can flip it and sell it to one of my teammates. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

omgtheqbistoast wrote:
I'll have to lose some weight before I can get into that. Right now I'd be a 2x/3x. LOL I might be interested though if I can free up some money. It'll give me incentive, or I can flip it and sell it to one of my teammates. LOL

How big are you? I am 6' 290lbs and it fits me with room to spare. Last summer when I got it I was around 340lbs and it fit me then to. It has a lot of adjustment room.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Really? I'm around the same size as you are Tuf. a lot of me is fluff though...LOL If it fits you with room to spare though this conversation just became a lot more interesting...And if I decide to grab it how much more would one of the sweet AB patches cost me for you to send both in the same package?
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 pm

$45 shipped will get you the vest and a patch
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Hmmm...allow me the time to find out how much I'll clear on my next check after paying rent...and you may have a deal good sir. I get paid Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 am

Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm

If you get a better offer though, no need to wait on me. I will let you know on Thursday or Friday for sure. Thanks Tuf, it's appreciated
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Tuf, do you have a pic of you wearing it? The reason why I ask is I wear a 42 waist in pants and I have to wear XXL or XXXL shirts and that's why I figured I'd need to have a 2X-3X vest.

Not that I'm not convinced but I wanna make sure I can fit it and if we're basically constructed the same then I'm good to go and all I need is your Paypal stuff so I can send you the $$$

Oh and I almost forgot to ask though I probably know the answer, does it come with the Camelbak?
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 am

I have pics of me wearing it, but I wear it under my ghuiilie top so you can't see it.

When I got it I had a 42inch waist myself, now I'm down to a 38. I can get a pic tomorrow if you would like. When I first got it, I thought I would need the 2X / 3X also. luckily a local shop had them in stock, so I was able to try them on. The 3X one was huge on me, and that was when I was at my heaviest.

Yes it does come with the camelbak. 1.5L, and it's brand new. Only used the camelbak once.

I'll PM you my paypal info.
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:16 am

Vest is sold.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 pm

And Tuf is awesome, save for a slight hiccup with the patch, which doesn't deter from his awesomeness. Thanks again sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.   FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill. Empty

Back to top Go down

FS Valken Echo MarPat vest, 2 HPA tanks & a VForce Grill.
Page 1 of 1