Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D-mags on the way!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:15 am

d-mags will arrive at my door in 2 days! D-mags on the way! 2383114068 yeah its like that... D-mags on the way! 4064327615
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Do you have a MKV or MKP kit?

Regardless I want to see up close pics and some videos...and a review from your perspective.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 pm

yeah i would like to know to. i have to wait till April to order for my mag kit. gerrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:37 am

yeah ill post anything, just gotta let me know what you wanna see/know let me know. i have mkp so ill put it on my gun n take some pics and a review its like 4am here so i will get them today but sadly it wont be till im already at work. so i wont prolly get a pic up till friday and a video up till this weekend but as soon as i do ill let you know and post a link to the video. until then D-mags on the way! 1779566217
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

Sounds good! Be sure to watch the video of Omar showing you how to properly load the mags and first strikes. That will help alot.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 pm

woot woot finally!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D-mags on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-mags on the way!   D-mags on the way! Empty

Back to top Go down

D-mags on the way!
Page 1 of 1