Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I found your DMAG.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

So I found your DMAG....... Empty
PostSubject: So I found your DMAG.......   So I found your DMAG....... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Ok saw this posted on FB, hmmmm another trademark battle on the horizon?

here is the LINK
---> http://www.dmaglaunchers.com/index.html

Quote :
We offer several gas powered launchers for non-lethal and less-lethal rounds. The DMAG™ MCM K1 and K1-D pneumatic rifle launchers are modeled after a popular bullpup rifle, and the K1-D is exclusive to DMAG Launchers.

These launchers are rugged, ergonomically designed, powered by compressed gas, and will fire SmartRounds and other D-shaped or spherical rounds such as powder rounds, water rounds or rubber rounds.

So my questions are, did MCM pull a fast one on us and tried to market
their less then lethal marker as a paintball gun?
Did "DMAG" buy out MCM?
and WHO owns the trade mark?

and these smart rounds are really crazy!

Quote :
Our K1-D bullpup launcher and our pistol launcher are also capable of firing either First Strike paintballs or less-lethal FN303 rounds. Because First Strike rounds are lighter than either our SmartRounds or the FN 303 rounds the muzzle velocity of either launcher may have to be adjusted when firing First Strike. This velocity is set at the factory when either launcher is purchased. It can also be adjusted in the field using an allen wrench and chronograph.

A upgrade kit will be available soon to allow the owner to upgrade a K1 launcher to a K1-D launcher. This will allow the owner to fire either spherical or d-shaped projectiles with the same K1 model launcher.

The DMAG™ MCM K1 launchers will fire spherical non-lethal rounds such as PepperBalls™ and rubber bullets
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: So I found your DMAG.......   So I found your DMAG....... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Wait I'm confused
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: So I found your DMAG.......   So I found your DMAG....... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 am

Oh yeah I smell trouble since Rap 4 marketed this as their take on the first bullpup paintball marker and called it exactly that the k1 and does anyone else think their pistol resembles the kingman training pistols more than just a little. Rap 4 needs to realize that if your going to overcharge your customers for product that you should at least use some of that money for the right kind of lawyers and that patents are important so there are not legal delays with product development or at the very least dont release marketing unless the product is ready completly.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: So I found your DMAG.......   So I found your DMAG....... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 pm

OMG more delays?!?!?

And those shock rounds look pretty cool.
So basically they're like being hit by a very fast paintball that explodes on impact with a bright flash?
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: So I found your DMAG.......   So I found your DMAG....... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Alpha_Phoenix wrote:
Oh yeah I smell trouble since Rap 4 marketed this as their take on the first bullpup paintball marker and called it exactly that the k1 and does anyone else think their pistol resembles the kingman training pistols more than just a little. Rap 4 needs to realize that if your going to overcharge your customers for product that you should at least use some of that money for the right kind of lawyers and that patents are important so there are not legal delays with product development or at the very least dont release marketing unless the product is ready completly.

ok first of all RAP4 NEVER made, distributed, or designed the K1
that was MCM (modern combat) this is MCM selling their marker thru DMAG for less then lethal rounds
and to turn a paintball marker into a less lethal police device

yes the pic there is the kingman eraser

I agree with getting patents and trade mark down before marketing stuff like this out
they like to jump the gun and then the crap hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I found your DMAG.......   So I found your DMAG....... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I found your DMAG.......
Page 1 of 1