Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a cheap 98C *found*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

Looking for a cheap 98C *found* Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

like the title says....i mean cheap cheap....it can be beat up but functional.....needing it for a project

Last edited by StormShadowz on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 pm

I got a old c98 works good and polished inside isnt to beat up make me a offer would consider trading for some bits and pieces for salvo/AB
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 pm

eavery wrote:
I got a old c98 works good and polished inside isnt to beat up make me a offer would consider trading for some bits and pieces for salvo/AB

what parts are you looking for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 am

Im looking for a AB/salvo stock some type of shroud for my AB project or maybee a better that stock 14" barrel ....what u got ?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 am

ive got the salvo stock/buffer tube .... no end cap
ive got a trinity car stock that will fit the AB buffer tube
shrouds...well i got a hacked up PS shroud...dont got much for barrels im afraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 am

How hacked up ??... If its 4" or close it would be perfect for my project......no end cap? Is that the part it screws to that fits between the shells? I Got a few of them ......
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 am

its still the original size...missing the side rails...and the inside was hollowed out to fit an apex2 barrel( was for my cqb alpha)..ya that end cap....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 am

Hmm wish it had the rails but no biggie....would u consider trading both stocks and shroud even up....this 98c is old its pre 500k with the old power tube ....tippman will replace with the newer one free

Not to jump off topic but where do I find them AB patches?
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 am

PM Lynrdskynrd and let him know you want one. hes got em. idk how often he gets on tho... were working to get new ones
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 am

i can hook you up with one for lyk $60 if you want, not sure how much shipping is. but its in great cond. and its silver body. (think its older)
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 am

eavery wrote:
Hmm wish it had the rails but no biggie....would u consider trading both stocks and shroud even up....this 98c is old its pre 500k with the old power tube ....tippman will replace with the newer one free

Not to jump off topic but where do I find them AB patches?

straight up trade....ya i can do that....the shroud and stock ( PS) have to be repainted back to black, the other stock is duracoated black.....not worried about the powertube :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 am

Awesome works for me storm...pm me the shipping info ill try to get it on its way to u today after work or first thing Thursday morning ....i have a extra clear hopper would u like it with the 98c
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 am

nice....i will pack it up and ship it tomorrow...heading to Alabama so i won't be back till late...im good on the hopper....i have a cyclone for it...do you want an extra ab magazine?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 am

Gaboon wrote:
i can hook you up with one for lyk $60 if you want, not sure how much shipping is. but its in great cond. and its silver body. (think its older)

thanks for the offer man but its for a project...hate to hack up 60bux lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 am

Yeah ill take the extra AB mag
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 am

that works ...no tools in it tho lol but would be nice to have the extra :)

done deal my friend.....mod please close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a cheap 98C *found*   Looking for a cheap 98C *found* Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a cheap 98C *found*
Page 1 of 1