Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo Empty
PostSubject: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 am

first i would like to say I am new to this forum (well joined the old one then seen it migrated). hope this site helps me with all my future plans I tend on doing to my Salvo.

so I've seen that people had this idea for other guns but never really found anything about if they did it or how. I was planning on making my Salvo a some what sniper without all the fancy attachments that i might never use, basically I plan on having a compact marker made for range and accuracy (or as close as i can get to accurate with a paintball gun) not how much i can shoot in your direction. To sum this up, have any of you successfully attached a BT 10 round tube to a Salvo or something similar and can give me some tips or info on how to do it or know of some where i can find tips on this mod. I was obviously planning on having it run horizontally with the side of the gun so it was nice and compact to the gun and out of the way. oh and yes i do know a salvo is cyclone capable and i can always get a tac cap but i want to do something slightly original that is not seen often.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 pm

First off, welcome to the forum man!
this IS the place for all things salvo/AB related
pull up a seat and take your coat off stay awhile :)

*whispers* pssstttt we love pics *whispers*

As for the ten round spring feed, it would be a really easy and you would not
have to mod anything.
The feed attaches to the marker along the top of the rail you just need to align it with the feed neck.
This will give you a very small profile hopper and could look really good
if you did it up right.

as you can see here on the Sa-17 pistol, what another cool thing is that you can use that hole in the top to load on by one or you can put a hopper on top but it also gives the option to cram a 10rnd tube in there for double the capacity

http://www.jtpaintballparts.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDesc=N&PhotoURL=http%3A//paintball.jtpaintballparts.com/photos/products/1538-2.jpg
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 am

Arson wrote:
First off, welcome to the forum man!
this IS the place for all things salvo/AB related
pull up a seat and take your coat off stay awhile :)

*whispers* pssstttt we love pics *whispers*

As for the ten round spring feed, it would be a really easy and you would not
have to mod anything.
The feed attaches to the marker along the top of the rail you just need to align it with the feed neck.
This will give you a very small profile hopper and could look really good
if you did it up right.

as you can see here on the Sa-17 pistol, what another cool thing is that you can use that hole in the top to load on by one or you can put a hopper on top but it also gives the option to cram a 10rnd tube in there for double the capacity

http://www.jtpaintballparts.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDesc=N&PhotoURL=http%3A//paintball.jtpaintballparts.com/photos/products/1538-2.jpg

Wait it mounts on the rail? SO I can get one for my AB (flattopped)? And also, for some reason I laughed when you said "cram a 10rnd tube in there".
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 am

cool thanks i figured because it was for the SA-17 pistol the feed port opening would be further up that what the salvo would be. well then this add-on is a for sure thing i'm doing then. thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Just one question....what happens if you are in a firefight and you need more than 10 rounds? I'm assuming you're using this as some kind of sniper setup......
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:26 pm

hehe storm my thumper is ten rounds.....I hold up fine against electros and semis :)
some times you need more but in the end one will end the fire fight
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 pm

yo must be some kind of Jedi or something lol
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm

nope.....CADPAT NINJA What a Face lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 pm

i cant slide the bt 10rd tube mag onto my PS without taking all the crap in the way off. Unfortuneately im on lunch and lack the time to do so, it looks like it could line up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 pm

i was going to use it as a sniper type set up with a backup gun on my back so all i have to do it take the remote line off one gun and attach it to the other... and i usually run with two others that are the run a gun type while i'm the "up there but out of the way type" i tend to only go to a select few of fields that i know the vantage spots at where i can be in the action and get the best shots. and if you think about it most people are going mag fed now so in reality they are doing the same thing but with 20 more rounds, which isnt really much more. and i'm going to be looking into extending it a little bit after i get it to fit.

SuRrEaLNJ- if u can give it a try and get back to me that would be sweet. just want to know what i'm getting my self into before buying one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm

pardon the apearance of my marker, played on sunday and havent had the time to give it a proper cleaning...

anywho

as youll see it does clip on, although not well. where it clips is where the rail is recesed to alow the feed neck.

BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo IMG_1364-1

the bigger problem is the rails elevation in relation to the feed hole. they dont really line up

BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo IMG_1365

Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

That looks sweet...just needs to be extended a bit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 pm

yea that looks just like i thought. how secure is it where it is attached? like is it on there enough that it could be used in a game or is it on there just enough to stay on? and is all it need is an extension there? like can a paintball smoothly go through there and into the gun? BTW thanks for the help, it cant get any better than someone that can show me every thing i wanted to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 pm

i didnt try to feed one, so im not 100% sure.

its on there secure enough that i can move the gun around, but if i grab it it comes off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

if its not too much to ask can you see if it can feed through kinda what this idea is depending on cause the if it doesnt i would probably have to get a riser rail to make it then theres more modding needed and it would loose all compactness to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 am

i couldnt get one to drop in, it hiot the upper edge of the feed hole in the receiver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 am

ok thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 pm

I would imagine that if you modified with some pvc and a dremel you could get it to work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

it shouldnt be that hard to make work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo   BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo Empty

Back to top Go down

BT 10 round feed on Project Salvo
Page 1 of 1