Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rt on project salvo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

rt on project salvo Empty
PostSubject: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:02 pm

I just ordered the body shells for the salvo and plan on getting the 98 rt-what else will I need? I know that the internal hose has to be extended but where can I get one? Can anyone post a pic of their setup? I just came over from the other forum by the way.
Back to top Go down
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 pm

I don't think that you need anything else. All I think you need to do is punch the hole in the side and your good.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 pm

You can get that hose from the tippmann website but i cant remember if you need or not....now if you are running a cyclone feed with the rt you will have get the a new banjo fitting that has the double hose outlet
Back to top Go down
EnVii
Private
Private
EnVii

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Yea I think you only need the hose if you run the cyclone also. Don't quote me on that though
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 am

the RT cyclone kit comes with the hose :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks for the info! Once I get it all hooked up I will post up pics of the finished gun.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 pm

you're welcome :afro:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am

I purchased the 98c rt kit for my salvo and the hoses were too short.....contacted tippman and they sent me the kit for the rt/cyclone free....comes with bigger dia. hose and fittings I must say I love my rt over egrip setups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rt on project salvo   rt on project salvo Empty

Back to top Go down

rt on project salvo
Page 1 of 1