Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm looking for a new or used one because I want to put a foregrip on my Alpha Black....so yeah, I'm pretty much making it a salvo. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm

AW, you can also get a rail that attaches to your shroud, you take it apart and place it in, and the rail is held in like that, those holes actually have a use! Lol.

I'm just saying if you're not going to mount anything else then that is an option. Can't think of the name of the rail.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 pm

David199619 wrote:
AW, you can also get a rail that attaches to your shroud, you take it apart and place it in, and the rail is held in like that, those holes actually have a use! Lol.

I'm just saying if you're not going to mount anything else then that is an option. Can't think of the name of the rail.

Yeah I thought about that, but the reason why I want a salvo shroud is because I'm almost 100% sure I'll add more then just a grip.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh alright, good luck finding a shroud then!
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Amphibious, what David suggested is possible, I did some custom work on my AB Shroud and drilled holes into the sides as well as the top and shaved the front site off of it in order to make it a little easier to do everything I wanted, I had 4 picatinny rails on shroud, the only thing I think that needs to be adjusted is with the top and bottom, the front of the rails needs bumped up slightly to make them level with the top/bottom of the marker in a straight line.

And as far as finding a salvo shroud, your best bet is to probably check out tippmannparts.com, they have full shrouds for 40 bucks plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:06 am

I ended up just going with what David had mentioned about putting it on the AB shroud. It looks alright. I'll have to post pics.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:15 am

Alright cool, I wanna see how it looks Razz
Back to top Go down
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud 100_4148

There it is.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

I think it looks good Razz
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:50 am

Amphibious, that does look pretty good, I did the same thing with mine. I have since sold off the 14 inch tippmann barrel but it basically looks the same now minus the rails on the sides and top.

Zero aka My AB, version 1.0

That'll give you an idea of how it looked with the rails on all 4 sides.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:37 am

ratedrlittleditty wrote:
Amphibious, that does look pretty good, I did the same thing with mine. I have since sold off the 14 inch tippmann barrel but it basically looks the same now minus the rails on the sides and top.

Zero aka My AB, version 1.0

That'll give you an idea of how it looked with the rails on all 4 sides.

Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud Img1267465041644

that little rail system actually looks pretty sick on there and to be honest..ive been around for awhile and this is the first time ive seen this...you know what..have some reppage man
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Thank you muchly Storm, appreciated. I'm actually going back into the lab here shortly to work on a couple more things that'll be kinda fun, one being a setup that'll look like the ODST SMG from Halo 3 ODST/MP5SD and another that'll look like a modified G36/MP5SD hybrid. I'm also looking to get a longer barrel so I can have an excuse to make a longer shroud and maybe get inspired do do something that looks kinda like a G3 Sniper Rifle/G36 hybrid. I detailed my plans on a post over in the External Mods forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud   Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Project Salvo Shroud
Page 1 of 1