Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday   Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 am

Found a well rated and respected paintball field near where I live (about 30 miles away) that has open play every sunday and is open year round (in Ohio that is HUGE btw) I'm gonna go check it out and play for a few hours this coming Sunday (3 days after payday) They have a great deal going on for the rest of august where if there is an open play day and you have your own equipment, $60 pays for your field fee, all day air, and a case of paint. Normally just the case of paint costs $60 so that's a steal.

If any of you on here are in the Mansfield OH area, or are within a decent driving distance, lemme know if/when you wanna check out Battlezone II Paintball, I could always use some company and any ABTF brethren would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday   Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 pm

It occurred to me that I never left my official review on this thread. I wanted to give you guys a heads up. If you live in Mid-Ohio and you haven't gone here, why not? Battlezone is officially awesome, probably one of if not THE best place I've ever played.

The Fort - pretty much a slight uphill charge to get to a bell in front of the fort. We played 3 v 3, one runner from the fort and two had to stay in. We went one up top and one down below and I was the top guy with the ranged weapon calling out movement patterns and occasionally sniping. Charging uphill was kinda fun too, but of course I got caught trying to get tricky by one of the guys with a speeball gun. We played about 4 games there so each side got two turns.

Village: we played about 10 games down here, just a small village with paths winding through the forest to each of them. you could move in, out and around all the structures and that set up some fun, it was another uphill/downhill starting position setup but that made it more fun. I got into probably one of the best firefights with one of the two folks who joined our game, turning it into 4 v 4, I caught a couple nice shots since we were playing vitals (chest, head and back only way to get out) on the arms and hands which stung like hell but the field itself was very well constructed and fun.

Military: This is a huge field that I just got a look at, we didn't play on it because of small numbers but it looks fun.

Speedball: I knew I'd get murdered here so I didn't play this one either...

All in all it was fun as hell guys, I definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
kragaxe
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday   Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Sounds like a cool place. Get any pics or video?

I nee to find a  several month long remediation job up in that region so I can go do some paintball up there! I think I'll stick to non-winter months, though! We might have a family reunion coming up next summer in North Canton, OH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kragaxe.com
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday   Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:34 pm

dude, if you havent played in the winter, your missing out. dont wear your woodland cammies tho,..
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday   Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Okay I'm back on this thread. They finally got some pics up on their facebook page.

Battlezone Paintball Park

They have them tucked away in an album entitled photos of the park. I think you guys should take a look. The way they have their fields set up is fun.

And Krag, Brock is right, winter ball is some of the most fun you can have. Just be sure to layer up a lil bit more because yes, paintballs do get brittle and freeze. And they sting like hell when they hit even moreso than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday   Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna head to Battlezone on Sunday
Page 1 of 1