Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooking with R34P3R

Go down 
+4
omgtheqbistoast
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
David199619
R34P3R
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 pm

I bet they were, I want to try it so bad haha it looks good!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 pm

oh it is good..the beer makes it nice and moist in the inside....almost sounds sexual LOL
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Lmfao...I knew those jokes were coming the second I saw that chicken and read it hahaha. So if there's beer I'm guessing I can't eat it then?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm

uhm...the alcohol is burnt off..so you dont have to worry about it...its for all ages LOL

Did this with a turkey too...had to use a tall boy LOL
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Oh alright, hmm well it sounds pretty good haha.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
Who exactly showed you how to insert a beer can into a chickens opening Storm? Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 966164572 :)

well he does live in Tennessee...... :giggle: Laughing
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 pm

*plays banjo theme from Deliverance*
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 pm

PADDLE FASTER! I hear Banjo Music!

I'm gonna work on posting the occasional recipe on here. I think maybe we should call this the Unofficial Alpha Black Cookbook thread. Any chance of one of our mods changing the title?
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:56 am

omgtheqbistoast wrote:
PADDLE FASTER! I hear Banjo Music!

I'm gonna work on posting the occasional recipe on here. I think maybe we should call this the Unofficial Alpha Black Cookbook thread. Any chance of one of our mods changing the title?

It was named this because Reaper, me, and a few others were talking in chat and someone came up with this crazy idea haha. That's why in my first reply to this topic it says that I'm glad he's actually doing it, or something like that. But I do like the idea.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:32 am

OK guys sorry its a few days late, but here it is. :)

.........Corned Beef Lasagne........

ingredients....

Some good quality corned beef (sliced sheets cos its better quality / less fat)
a bit of olive oil
1 OXO cube/beef stock
1 lrg onion
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
a couple of packs of lasagne sheets
1 block of cheddar cheese
tomatoe puree
tomatoe ketchup
1 lrge jar of bolognese sauce
small pack of mushrooms
2 pks white cheese sauce

* Heat a splash of olive oil in a large pan to a good frying temp,
* Chop up the onions & mushrooms n fry em together in the pan till the onions just start going brown.
* Then add the corned beef and fry for another few mins, stirring it so all the corned beef breaks up into the mix.
* Evenly sprinkle in the OXO cube and stir (this enhances the beefy flavour).
* Drain excess oil out of the pan and add chopped up green & red peppers, bolognese sauce, a nice dollop of puree and a smaller dollop of ketchup.
* Leave the pan on a very low heat whilst making up the cheese sauce in a seperate smaller pan (constantly stir the cheese sauce to prevent lumps).
* Once the cheese sauce is ready, evenly spread a layer of lasagne sheets in the bottom of the Lasagne dish.
* Then spread a thin layer of bolognese mixture over the pasta.
* Then another layer of pasta sheets.
* Then a layer of cheese sauce, being careful to save enough cheese sauce for the very top layer.
* Then another layer of pasta sheets, then more bolognese (continue with just the bolognese mixture and pasta sheets till all the mixture has gone).
* Then a final layer of pasta sheets and coat the last layer of sheets with the last bit of cheese sauce.
* Then finish it off with a nice layer of grated cheddar cheese.
* Pre-heat oven to about 200-ish then add the Lasagne.
* Keep watching n checking on the Lasagne whilst cooking (glass doored cookers are better).
* Once the cheese on top turns golden brown, it should be ready & the pasta sheets should be cooked inside.
* Remove from the oven and sqewer the lasagne with a blunt knife.
* If the knife doesn't feel any resistance then the pasta should be cooked and it should be ready to scoff.

Serve and enjoy

The corned beef is an excellent replacement for minced beef and gives the Lasagne a unique flavour, but it is REALLY REALLY nice. Very Happy

Unfortunatly I dont have any pics of one, cos it gets eaten too fast. :)

Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:54 pm

might have to try this one :)
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

That actually sounds pretty good, might have to print it out and give it to my ma to try :).
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:52 am

You should try it guys.

It's GOOOOOOOD :)
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

I guess I should put up a recipe to, I call it Poor Mans French Onion Soup, just gotta do it when I can try to film some parts and upload to YouTube then. Also did this when I was board and waiting for wife to come back from grocery shopping.

Oh and also i am gonna try all these recipes, they sound great
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I could put up a recipe for some killer homemade hot sauce. And I do mean killer because it's HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Anybody who wants to take on the challenge, feel free to post up and I'll definitely make sure everybody sees the recipe.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

do eeeettttttt Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 710152197
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
R34P3R
Marines/Ground Pounder
Marines/Ground Pounder
R34P3R

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:56 am

It's been awhile but i got a simple but delicious one.

Ingredients:
Steak
Italian Dressing
1 gallon ziplock bag

Pour Italian dressing in bag, put steak in bag....let sit for 24 hours. Cook steak to med, and enjoy. You'll be surprised on how good it is.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:22 pm

R34P3R: You know, if you wanted it to work faster, and you have one of the vacuum sealers they show on tv, marinating a steak like that only takes like an hour or two...

*has one, works like a charm*
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Napalm Sauce.

WARNING! I take no responsibility for you, or any animals that may be harmed in the consumption of this sauce. If you make it, and you consume it, that's on you.

I do NOT use exact measurements save for on a couple ingredients and you'll see why.

Ingredients:
1/4 to 1/2 bottle BBQ Sauce - choose your favorite, my personal fave is sweet baby rays but I had some Jack Daniels Master Blend laying around so I used it this time.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup
Hence why it's called Napalm, this is what makes it sticky.
Imitation Vanilla Extract
Chipotle Hot Sauce
Habanero Hot Sauce
Tapatio Hot Sauce
Frank's Red Hot
Paprika
Cayenne Pepper
Crushed Red Pepper
Curry Powder
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
Hot Chili Powder
7 to 9 DROPS of Ghost Chile Hot Sauce
- Note I emphasized DROPS. A little dab'll do ya with this stuff.

Enjoy fellas...if you decide to try it.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 pm

And now for something else I like to cook.

Homemade Garlic Cheesy Bread

Pre-Heat Oven to 350

What you'll need
Loaf of bread, uncut (Italian Bread works best for this btw)
Minced Garlic
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 stick of butter
Mozzarella cheese

Instructions
You can make the garlic spread in one of two ways 1)Put Garlic, Olive Oil and Butter into a pan and heat, stirring until butter is melted and mixture has a decent liquid consistency. 2) Put Garlic, Olive Oil and Butter in a microwave safe dish and nuke on high for about 1 minute 30 seconds, then stir for about a minute and results should be the same. After it is made, cut the bread however you like it (I usually halve it lengthwise, put the spread and cheese on, then third it so I get 6 pieces outta a loaf), brush the outside with olive oil, and apply the spread to the inside of the bread as heavily as you like. Let the bread sit for about 5 minutes to let the mixture soak into the bread, then sprinkle on cheese. Place in the oven on a cookie sheet and watch it carefully. Shouldn't take more than 5-7 minutes for the cheese to melt and start to get that nice golden brown crust around the outside. When it does, remove it from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes before enjoying.
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:24 pm

omgtheqbistoast wrote:
Napalm Sauce.

WARNING! I take no responsibility for you, or any animals that may be harmed in the consumption of this sauce. If you make it, and you consume it, that's on you.

I do NOT use exact measurements save for on a couple ingredients and you'll see why.

Ingredients:
1/4 to 1/2 bottle BBQ Sauce - choose your favorite, my personal fave is sweet baby rays but I had some Jack Daniels Master Blend laying around so I used it this time.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup
Hence why it's called Napalm, this is what makes it sticky.
Imitation Vanilla Extract
Chipotle Hot Sauce
Habanero Hot Sauce
Tapatio Hot Sauce
Frank's Red Hot
Paprika
Cayenne Pepper
Crushed Red Pepper
Curry Powder
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
Hot Chili Powder
7 to 9 DROPS of Ghost Chile Hot Sauce
- Note I emphasized DROPS. A little dab'll do ya with this stuff.

Enjoy fellas...if you decide to try it.

boy, i can feel this burning 3 times, IN, DIGESTING, AND OUT Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 1683281855
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 pm

ok, here's a chicken recipe my fam likes

honey balsamic chicken

1 tsp dried thyme
half tsp salt
half tsp black pepper
1.5 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
1 lb to 1.5 lbs chicken breast boneless and skinless
3 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
3 Tbsp honey

A.) Mix thyme, salt, and pepper together. Then sprinkle over both sides of chicken breast.
B.) Add olive oil or coat pan with cooking spray on about med high heat add chicken and cook both sides 7-9 mins a side or until done
C.) While chicken is cooking mix honey and balsamic vinegar in small microwave safe bowl, heat for about 30 to 45 secs so honey is easy to mix together with balsamic vinegar.
D.) When chicken is almost done on last side pour honey mixture over chicken and in pan as to glaze chicken a bit. sometimes i will flip chicken again and cook on other side for about a min to pick up a little more flavor on other side
E.) Now enjoy with rice or mashed potatoes

Hope you guys enjoy this
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:58 pm

WHAT R3AP3R not cooking anymore, or no one cooks anything not worth sharing.

Alright here's my chex mix recipe

Homemade Chex Mix
Ingredients
Ø  ½ Cup Butter
Ø  1 ½ tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
Ø  1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Ø  1 tsp. Onion Powder
Ø  ½ tsp. Chili Powder
Ø  4 ½ Tbsps. Worcestershire Sauce
Ø  ¼ tsp. Tabasco Sauce
Ø  8 Cups Crispex or Chex Mix (We use Crispex cause it has rice and corn Chex in it already)
Ø  1 Cup  Crunchy Cheetos Optional – just remove a 1 cup of cereal then

A.) Pre heat oven at 250 degree’s
B.) Combine all dry and liquid ingredients with butter in microwave safe container to melt butter about 30 – 45 seconds or until all butter is melted and stir to mix.
C.) Measure out Cereal or Cereal and Cheetos in a big enough bowl to mix liquid with.
D.) Once Mixed put on a baking sheet(11in x 17in) with raised walls in a single layer.
E.)  Bake for 45 mins, but stir every 15 mins.  If doing 2 baking sheets also rotate from top to bottom and bottom to top.
F.) When 45 mins are done lay out on paper towel and carboard cereal box opened up to cool.  Then store in ziploc bag and enjoy for abit(i usually eat a single batch in a week)

enjoy this one to guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking with R34P3R
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2