Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooking with R34P3R

Go down 
+4
omgtheqbistoast
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
David199619
R34P3R
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R34P3R
Marines/Ground Pounder
Marines/Ground Pounder
R34P3R

Cooking with R34P3R Empty
PostSubject: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 am

Well after a long a eventfull talk on the chat feature earlier i decided to start my own little segment of "Cooking with R34P3R". I have some recipe's of my own, but i would be more than happy if anybody would like to offer some of their own recipe's. Most of the things I have are for BBQing but all are welcome. So as i come up with some recipe's, tested by real Marines lol <thats how you know its good! I will post them on this thread. So since i have no mod powers on here, can one of you Sticky this thread? I am going to start pulling my own weight on here again, when possible. And this is the start. So welcome to my first segment of Cooking with R34P3R!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
R34P3R
Marines/Ground Pounder
Marines/Ground Pounder
R34P3R

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 am

I'll start off with my "famous" Taco Burgers :twisted: . I have non-standard measurements so i hope you get what i mean.

Ingredients (will vary by the amount you wish to make):
Ground Beef
Diced Red or Green Bell Peppers (i use 1 full bell pepper)
Diced Jalapenos (i used cut jalapenos so equal the same as the bell pepper)
Hot Taco Seasoning
1 Egg
Tapatio (or hot sauce of your choice, but tapatio works the best)
Bread Crumbs
Crushed Red Peppers (about a pinch or so for spice)
Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning (about a pinch)

First, place your ground beef in your mixing bowl. Add the Tapatio (about 1/2 bottle for 2 lbs of ground beef,) Diced Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Egg, Taco Seasoning, Bread Crumbs, Crushed Red Peppers, and Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning. Mix until well....satisfied. (the egg is used to keep the burger together, however if the meat seems to "moist" then add more bread crumbs for consistency.)
Now that you have your mix, using a bbq grill or skillet which ever you prefer place your burgers on and start cooking! When you place the burgers on the grill add tapatio to the burgers and let it soak in as you cook them. Add more when you flip the burgers.
You may have to mess with the amount to fit the correct amount you wish to make, i mainly eyeball the ingredients and it turns out great.

Now you have your Taco Burgers, hope you enjoy the spicy spicy burgers. As i like to say if it burns going in.....well you know the rest lol.

This recipe can always be improved, so if you happen to add an extra ingredient that makes it taste so much better let me know!! and i'll add it to this recipe. And as i continue to make this recipe it may change for the better, So stay tuned for updates on this recipe and upcoming recipes.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 pm

YEAH!!! I'm glad you actually made this thread haha!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

OK Ive got one for ya.
I call em.....Sweet chilli toast pizzas

I made em with my nipper a while ago and they were gorgeous.

Ingredients......

Slices of bread.
Tom sauce
Sweet chilli sauce (blue dragon) is nice.
Mixed herbs.
Finely chopped ham.
Cheddar cheese (grated)
Onions or Spring onions (finely chopped).

Toast the bread on 1 side under the grill
Remove from grill & spread a very thin layer of tom sauce on the un-toasted side.
Sprinkle on a very tiny amount of mixed herbs, these take the "Tang" out of the tommy sauce.
Next spread around some ham & onions.
Give it a gentle splash of sweet chilli sauce.
Then cover with liberal amounts of grated cheese.
Place back under the grill on a low heat, so everything boils n bubbles & the cheese completley melts.
It's better on a low heat cos then it gives the sweet chilli sauce time to mix in with all the other ingredients.

When cheese starts lighlty browning, remove & ENJOY!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R34P3R
Marines/Ground Pounder
Marines/Ground Pounder
R34P3R

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 am

Oh that sounds pretty good, all i have is either a BBQ or a skillet/hot pan. So i am limited to the amount of things that i can do. I will defiantly have to try that a make it work. I'm gona add that to my "cook book"
Back to top Go down
R34P3R
Marines/Ground Pounder
Marines/Ground Pounder
R34P3R

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 am

Ok and now for the next segment of...."Cooking with R34P3R". Today on today's show we will be making Stuffed Chicken Breast. And my oh my are these delicious! In the ingredients below i will show how to make the regular version, as well as the spicy version for those who like it HOT HOT HOT!!!

Ingredients:
Boneless Chicken Breast (preferably large breast)
Diced Red Bell Peppers
Diced Jalapenos
Motzerella Cheese (grated or tiny cubes)
Garlic Powder
Seasoning Salt (i use Lawry Seasoning Salt)
Crushed Red Peppers (for that "HOT HOT HOT")

First things first, you need to cut pockets in your chicken breasts. This is a delicate art and may take some practice to get it done correctly. I cut mine so that the pocket covers almost the entire chicken breast and does not break through. Once that is done, mix the cheese, bell peppers, jalapenos and crushed red peppers in a bowl. Once mixed to satisfaction start stuffing the chicken breast. Try not to make the stuffing overflow, but at the same time make sure it is evenly spread throughout the breast. Once all the breasts are stuffed, (i put a small amount of seasoning salt in my hand and well rub it on) add the seasoning salt.
Next start up your stove, BBQ grill, etc. and place the chicken on. Once on the grill, sprinkle the Garlic Powder on top so it absorbs as it cooks. Do the same when you flip the chicken.

Note: When cooking chicken make sure it is cooked all the way through, and that there is no pink spots in the chicken. Check by cutting the side alittle bit to see when done etc.

And.....there you have it. Stuffed chicken breast!
If you do not wish for it to be real spicy then just don't add the crushed red peppers. And if you like it cheesy, once they are almost done add more cheese to the top and let melt.

I will add pictures when i cook these recipe's again. To show how delicious they look, and prove that ANYBODY can learn how to cook. I'm the prime example of that one lol.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Here's one that I know will get a lot of people cooking up a storm. I use some non-standard measurements as well so it's not really an exact science but it comes out great almost every time. BTW this is also a HUGE amount of food and will probably feed about 10-15 people unless you got some really hungry people involved.

Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna Alfredo

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

What you will need
1 Lasagna pan
1-2 boxes of ready bake lasagna noodles (if you wanna do the old school route and use regular noodles that's fine, just make sure you put salt and some oil in the water to make sure the noodles get some flavor and don't stick together when you take them out.)
3-4 quart jars alfredo sauce (can vary depending on how saucy you like your lasagna)
3-5 1lb packages of cheese (can vary depending on how much you like cheese and if you put it on EVERY layer like I do)
1-2 cans chunk chicken, drained
1 package REAL bacon bits
Garlic Powder (How much or if you want it depends on you)
Onion Powder (ditto here)
Parmesan/Romano Cheese (your choice or get a blend, I'm talking about the stuff you sprinkle on Spaghetti normally here btw)
Oregano/Italian Seasoning (your choice)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ranch Dressing

In a good sized mixing bowl or saucepan combine the Alfredo Sauce, Chicken, Bacon Bits, Garlic, Onion, Parmesan/Romano, Oregano/Italian Seasoning, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Ranch Dressing (I don't do exact measurements on the seasonings, Oils and dressings because your taste may be different than mine, so feel free to go nuts if you like) and stir until ingredients are all mixed together nicely, breaking up the chunks of chicken if they're too big in your estimation. If not already in a saucepan put the mixture into a saucepan and simmer on medium heat until it starts to bubble quite a bit, stirring occasionally.

While the sauce is cooking spray down the lasagna pan with cooking spray (not too heavy) and lay the first layer of noodles down so that most if not all of the bottom of the pan is covered. After sauce is bubbling remove from heat and spoon/ladle/pour some of it into the lasagna pan until the noodles are fully covered. Add cheese, again as much as you want until the first layer is covered. Repeat following layers with noodles, sauce and cheese in that order until you either run out of noodles, sauce, cheese or space for the pan to hold it.

Cooking time is usually 30 to 35 minutes. When you look at the top layer of cheese, it should have a nice light/medium brown crust effect around the edges.

After cooking, remove from oven, let cool for 5-10 minutes and then serve.

Enjoy gentlemen.

Last edited by omgtheqbistoast on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Hmm, why isn't reaper updating this? In fact, I haven't seen him at all...
Back to top Go down
R34P3R
Marines/Ground Pounder
Marines/Ground Pounder
R34P3R

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:34 am

David199619 wrote:
Hmm, why isn't reaper updating this? In fact, I haven't seen him at all...

well I have been on a tight training schedule and will be for the next few months, and on top of that I also am starting my processing to get out of the Marines. So I've been pretty busy, and unfortunately I have neglected all you guys again...and I appalogize. I don't think I'll be able to keep in touch that much for the next year, but for those of you who have me on facebook we can still keep in touch some. I try to keep my family and friends updated as much as possible.

And I see that the site seems to be going quite well since I've been gone, hope things remain that way and this new site becomes way bigger and better than the original ever was. I will try to get on here once and awhile to check on things, but I really doubt I'll be able to.

And as far as an update on my training, I just completed Rimpac in Hawaii. And am heading back to Japan for more training, and then another deployment...and after that....civilian life!!!
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Alright reaper, I understand and I think everyone else does too, good luck with everything reaper. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Glad to hear your still around Reaper & the trainings going well.
The site has continued to improve thanks to our hard working mods and admin.
Glad your OK mate. :)
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Sharing my recipe (lol)

This is meant for the hungry person in the middle of the night, when they have nothing to eat, but has a microwave...

What you need:
Hot dog buns
Assorted Cheeses
Microwave

1. Put cheeses in hot dog bun
2. Put bun in microwave for 30 seconds- a minute, or until the cheese is melted
3. Eat!

Sounds stupid, but if you're a cheese sandwich lover like me, you may like it! I tried it with American Cheese, White American Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, and a blend of cheddar and other things that are shredded for tacos.

Eating mine now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 am

lol. ghetto fab.
this should be a cooking show. like a video feature
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:33 am

Lol, would be cool.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 am

Another recipe coutesy of my missis coming later today guys.

Corned beef Lasagne. :)

Sounds weird, but it's properly nice. :)
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 am

love corned beef...but in lasagna?..this i gotta try
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

Beer Can Chicken

prepare your own dry rub..i'd give you mine but SHE wont give it out LOL (secret)..
but it mainly consists of salt , pepper, brown sugar, garlic, chilli peppers

then pick your beer...you can use any but it has to be in a can
i usually use budlight with lime....gives the meat a hint of lime :)

get a whole fryer chicken...i usually wash it out and pat it dry :)

Now the fun part...

Apply the dry rub to the outside and inside of the chicken but save some for the grill
Take your beer and either dump out about half or drink it :)
Now take your dry rubbed chicken..have it upright and literally stick it on top of the beer can...you can by an actually stand for this but usually the chicken will stay up right...

Prepare your grill of course...wait till its nice and hot...then place the on the grill....cooking times vary depending on the size of the grill...use a thermometer!!

When done...ENJOY :)
Cooking with R34P3R 179526_10151878264930361_873529368_n

Cooking with R34P3R 480697_10151878373300361_1434564865_n

Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 am

I want that chicken!!! Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 pm

need more pictures here. if we can,.. ill put together a cookbook
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 pm

hmm I should do my candy bacon recipe.......
hahha like i need another reason to take pics while I make it Razz
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Love the beer can chicken...hahaha
Never seen that done before.
Corned beef lasagne recipe is coming tomorrow now.
Cos that's when the mississ is cooking some. :)

Basically its just corned beef instead of mince...lol
Recipe coming anyways. :)
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 pm

StormShadowz wrote:

Now take your dry rubbed chicken..have it upright and literally stick it on top of the beer can...you can by an actually stand for this but usually the chicken will stay up right...
those are the most inappropriate pics on the forum so far. lol!

i feel bad for the chicken
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Who exactly showed you how to insert a beer can into a chickens opening Storm? Cooking with R34P3R 966164572 :)
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
Who exactly showed you how to insert a beer can into a chickens opening Storm? Cooking with R34P3R 966164572 :)

i based it on the theory of the BIRDS and the BEES Very Happy

and i wasnt gentle...:)

Last edited by StormShadowz on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Brock wrote:
StormShadowz wrote:

those are the most inappropriate pics on the forum so far. lol!

i feel bad for the chicken

and you should...because they were TAAAAAAASTY! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with R34P3R   Cooking with R34P3R Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking with R34P3R
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next