Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS)

Go down 
+2
project salvo pro
StormShadowz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS)   Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:53 am

Did you buy that pre-made?
Or where did you get the shell etc?
looks wicked with a TPX too...hahaha
Pulse rifles rock.
Back to top Go down

Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS)   Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:23 am

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
Did you buy that pre-made?
Or where did you get the shell etc?
looks wicked with a TPX too...hahaha
Pulse rifles rock.

I slightly modded an airsoft kit to fit on the tpx, I got mine here:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=25178

Its expensive and needs a little dremel work to fit on the Tpx to figure out the things to work, but works.
I tested with a magkit too, i think that with Dmags it could be operational too.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS)   Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:47 am

Well its definitely the "lil" brother compared to mine LOL...i thought about buying the pulse rifle airsoft gun...price is pretty good for what you get and what it does but unfortunately the under barrel shot gun doesnt work (battery compartment)...i do have the resin kit which is about the same size as what you have Hakaider...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS)   Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tippmann X7c ALIENS Pulse Rifle BUILD THREAD (pic heavy and VIDS)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4