Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rt issues with project salvo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

rt issues with project salvo Empty
PostSubject: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:43 pm

So i have an rt hooked up with the 1/8th hoses and the rt cylinder is getting no pressure. While waiting for one of the larger hoses to come in the mail I tried it with one of the smaller hoses and it had pressure but barely. The gun has no leaks and still shoots fine-just no rt action. I also have a cyclone hooked up that worked just fine and is still spinning when I shoot. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 am

This may sound stupid but did you try to adjust the rt at all?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 am

theres an adjustment screw on the right side of the grip....its the coupling that connect the hose to the rt cylinder....to adjust take a precision flat head screw driver...tighten down the adjustment screw..once youve done that you shouldnt be able to pull the trigger or very little..then loosen say every 1/8 turn and pull and hold the trigger ..keep doing that until you acheive the right rate of fire....and of course make sure you are using a full bottle of c02 or hpa ......hope that helps....i have 3 rts and all work perfect :)

Last edited by StormShadowz on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 am

There you go! RT owner verified that my post wasn't stupid! rt issues with project salvo 2027052016
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 am

Also check out my "how to tune your response trigger" thread. Very Happy

LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks for the advice. I have an update. I turned the adjustment screw all the way in and it is working a little bit but the trigger-according to the guide video--is supposed to not move and when I turn it out even a little bit the part behind the trigger can be pushed in but will not pop back out. I have owned an a5 with and rt and an x7 rt and have never had problems. I think I may just sell the rt on ebay and get a virtue board.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

morningstar99 wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I have an update. I turned the adjustment screw all the way in and it is working a little bit but the trigger-according to the guide video--is supposed to not move and when I turn it out even a little bit the part behind the trigger can be pushed in but will not pop back out. I have owned an a5 with and rt and an x7 rt and have never had problems. I think I may just sell the rt on ebay and get a virtue board.

When did you get the RT? It may just be a defected piece.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm

morningstar99 wrote:

you have any pics of it installed or can you take pics of it installed? i think i might know what it is ...but need to see pics to verify
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm

I can take a pic of the external setup later and post. my hpa tank is sitting uder 1500. is it possible i just need to get it full first? it was at 2000 when i first hooked it up.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 pm

RTs are kind off finicky when it comes to pressure and all...that might be the problem..but hmmm kind of doubt it but wont rule it out
Back to top Go down
curbebob
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Any luck or did you just go Virtue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rt issues with project salvo   rt issues with project salvo Empty

Back to top Go down

rt issues with project salvo
Page 1 of 1