Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My day at the field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My day at the field Empty
PostSubject: My day at the field   My day at the field EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

So got to try out my mkv kit for the first time at my local field. I was pumped and ready to gun was working great day before no issues get on the field to chrono and gun was having issues with velocity going all over the place finally got it turned up so it was at least shooting something straight then guy hurrys me on to field without letting me chrono properly but hey its good i know i just might need to get closer for good shot ok. Yhen we get out the the first thing that happens when i start running to get in position is me bumping one of my mags catch spring there goes most of the paint shooting out. Ok i knew this could happen so i just let it go. Next i get into a fire fight with a beginner rocking a 98 stock go to check how many rounds i have left to make sure i switch out in time to be ready and more balls fly out so i go to change out mag and walla they flank me lol good play on his part. It was fun and by no means do i mean to discourage anyone from going mag fed but id highly suggest that u understand the limitations of your equipment and adjust your play style accordingly so you dont end up like me -4 k/d for the day. Id also suggest to wait till dmags are out since this will adress the biggest issue of loosing balls from mag
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: My day at the field   My day at the field EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

haha thats awesome man, sounds like you are learning fast though
give it some time you will over come these lil problems
now we need.....VIDEO or pics What a Face
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: My day at the field   My day at the field EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:44 pm

I'd be cursing like hell if they came flying out on me.
Sounds like you had an awesome day though.
Bet you was loving it once you got into playing with the mags though. Very Happy

Just spit-balling here, but maybe you could just put a piece of tape over the hole of the mag with a little flap on it for quick removal?
Once it's fully loaded.
Then just remember to whip it off before putting your mag in your marker? scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: My day at the field   My day at the field EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Great idea in theory, but then he might forget to take it off, which may jam it :/
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: My day at the field   My day at the field EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:19 am

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
I'd be cursing like hell if they came flying out on me.
Sounds like you had an awesome day though.
Bet you was loving it once you got into playing with the mags though. Very Happy

Just spit-balling here, but maybe you could just put a piece of tape over the hole of the mag with a little flap on it for quick removal?
Once it's fully loaded.
Then just remember to whip it off before putting your mag in your marker? scratch Very Happy

i think theres a fix for that at X70g.net
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: My day at the field   My day at the field EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:27 pm

ya there is mag pouches that have a metal T at the bottom
that dont press down on the mag head just need to find them or make them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day at the field   My day at the field Empty

Back to top Go down

My day at the field
Page 1 of 1