Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. Empty
PostSubject: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:23 pm

So I was on eBay looking at ads for markers, and I came across a tipx with a red block/co2 cap. It also came with 7 mags. It was buy it now or best offer, so after some bargaining I got 25 bucks off it, got this baby for 175. After playing with my tipx once, I knew I wanted to try dual tipx's. Well now I can, and I have 10 mags to do it with!

I got it in the mail today and tried it out, while dual wielding of course, it's weird to shoot, but fun even in my back-yard. 

The only problem is that I don't want the red just yet, later sure, but not now. I had an extra black co2 cap, and my black electrical tape and an exacto knife came in handy yet again! I missed some tiny edges with the tape, as you can see the red barely popping through, but I don't mind it.

Here's a picture of both tipx's and mags:

Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. 20130717_161450_zps94768e75

I'll post more later!

So what do you guys think? Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. 2222602150

Edit: Sorry for shitty pic, must have moved when I took the picture, or maybe photobucket is messing it up. It looks perfectly fine on my phone, and I'm using a Galaxy S2 on Andoid  4.0.4.

Edit2: The barrels are two stock A5 barrels I got for like 5 bucks for both. Don't have 2 stock barrels and I want them to match, and a new stock tipx barrel is 30 bucks  affraid
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:36 pm

I will trade you my B5 with everything I have Milsim
for those two Very Happy

nice pick up man
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Haha Arson, and thanks man, I can't wait to dual wield Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 am

nice grab, I love my Tipx!
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 pm

David199619 wrote:
Haha Arson, and thanks man, I can't wait to dual wield Very Happy.

not kidding lol
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

The B5 is nice, but I'm good haha.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:55 pm

You have 2? Wow thats awesome. Good luck dual wielding. Maybe wear a black coat and go Matrix style?
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 am

Haha, wouldn't want to mess a coat up with paint Razz

I'm going to my field tomorrow to play, in scattered thunderstorms, on ladies play free day Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. 3025448860  Haha jk Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. 2222602150 

Lol, I'll let everyone know how dual-wielding was after the game, well, day of games.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Barely rained, but today was fun! People asked me about the pistols so many times too, they were like "YOU DUAL WIELD?!". Lol.

But yeah that was really fun, I even ran all the way behind the enemy a few games, tricked some into thinking I was their team-mate. Very fun, didn't use my left pistol that much, probably at most 5 mags through it all day, but it came in handy when reloading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.   Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another New Marker, this is going to be very fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: The Armory :: Milsim-
Jump to: