Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone, here are the updates!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Hey everyone, here are the updates! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Well I've been quite busy lately. I've got myself a car, not sure if I had said anything here about it. 95 eclipse gsx like I wanted to get Hey everyone, here are the updates! 2222602150

My gun is assembled but I sorta scrapped the idea of the charging handle, I got it laid out a few times but too many things kept messing up so that sorta just got taken out, and I got the sealed bolt assembly like dunk did, receiving that in the mail soon. Glad I got that dremel. 

I brought a new player into the game, my friend from Jersey. I told him about it and he wanted to try it so I took him to Skirmish. We had a blast, and I made sure he was set up with a good gun and a halo hopper. We played all in all about 10-15 games, I lost count! But overall it was fun. We even played in the rain at the fields and he just plain loved it. After we got back I showed him how fast my AB can shoot, with the full auto, or plain just semi, and he was amazed. I just helped him look for a beginner marker. I'm pushing him towards mil-sim but he doesn't care, he likes my AB and my 98 anyway. Hey everyone, here are the updates! 2222602150.

Other than that I've been all-in-all good. I hope everyone else has been too. I did pick up some new equipment when I took my friend to the fields though, and I also lost some, whoops.

I went to radioshack and picked up some radios for the big events (finally) Hey everyone, here are the updates! 2222602150, I just ordered myself a speed feed for the cyclone, and I bought me a pair of black dye i4's. I got to go for now, but pics later!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 pm

nice sounds likke you have been a busy guy
glad your having fun!

Pics Pics and more Pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 pm

The mask:

Hey everyone, here are the updates! 20130702_151411_zps31278638

Hey everyone, here are the updates! 20130702_151516_zpsb38d358d

My baby put together:

Hey everyone, here are the updates! 20130702_151402_zps1dea50d3

The Radios, they are 2way and can scan for other radios, I hope they work how I want..got them at radioshack:

Hey everyone, here are the updates! 20130702_152149_zps3c722e82

Only got hit a couple times playing with my friend, biggest welt of the day, good day:

Hey everyone, here are the updates! 20130630_210415_zps61dfcb7c
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

sick!

my suggestions, HD lenses for the i4s or the Smoke
really help with the sun.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 am

Yeah I was planning on getting the smoke lens, but that's gonna wait a bit until my lens is a little messed up, or broken. 30 dollars on a lens seems pricey to me haha.

And with the HD lens, I don't see how that helps (as in making things more clear like the "HD" part shows)...it looks like it's just colored amber.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 pm

David199619 wrote:
Yeah I was planning on getting the smoke lens, but that's gonna wait a bit until my lens is a little messed up, or broken. 30 dollars on a lens seems pricey to me haha.

dont wait, but again you dont have to get it today
but if your lens gets messed up and they will since they are pretty much the most forward part of your mask other then the chin part.
Keep the clear in a bag for a backup

and its a common practice to change the lens every year as they wear down
putting them in and out all the time.

David199619 wrote:

And with the HD lens, I don't see how that helps (as in making things more clear like the "HD" part shows)...it looks like it's just colored amber.

Its not HD per say, but the ambers lighten the shadows in dark areas
Golfers wear amber HD glasses to see their golf ball from a distance since whites get brighter.
they are decent lenses for shizzle

I also like the mirrored
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah I was looking at the mirrored as well, I really like the look of them, but I would feel it may make me more spottable, but then people also couldn't see where I'm looking, which doesn't really matter, but I like. I don't know.

And I guess the amber makes sense, but still sounds weird.

I'll get a lens sooner or later and just leave the clear in a bag or the field locker or something. I'll figure it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, here are the updates!   Hey everyone, here are the updates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, here are the updates!
Page 1 of 1