Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Action Shot Video Camera

Go down 
+2
AЯЅфП
Amphibious Warlord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

Action Shot Video Camera Empty
PostSubject: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm

I stumbled across something pretty cool and wanted to share it with you. I was looking at toys (Skylanders) with my son, and I happened to see this little video camera that I thought would work perfect as a helmet cam, or mounted on my marker. It was on sale for $35.00 dollars so I went ahead and bought it. It included a mounting strap and case, usb connector, and an adhesive mount. I believe this camera was made for kids, and although it's not going to be HD quality, I think it will do just fine for paintball purposes, and it's a much cheaper alternative to something like a GoPro. I'll have to let you know how it works out. Also, if anyone is interested, there are a few more of these left at the store for $35.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Action-Shot-Digital-Video-Camera-/321075120118?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item4ac19187f6
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

interesting....let me know how they work
looks like a cool cam but im skeptical
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Interesting, but like Arson I am skeptical, let us know how it goes,but then I dont need anymore action cameras lol have 4 now
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

those can be bought at Big Lots...EvilElvis has one :)
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Wanna see some vids soon bud!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Looks nice....fingers crossed it gives decent vid.

Side note....................

Has anyone seen SONY's new HD action cam to rival the go pro???
You can get cases, straps etc for it.

Its called the HDR-AS15
Back to top Go down
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 pm

So...I messed around a little with this camera, and lets just say it cost $35 for a reason. After I watched what I had just recorded, I kind of felt like I was watching one of our family xmas tapes from the 80's. It was just pretty poor quality and looked like I was filming a scene from The Blair Witch Project. I suppose that all should have been expected. It makes a fun toy for my kids though.

Anyhow, besides my kids enjoying it, there was some good to come out of this camera. It left me wanting something more, so I ended up buying a CamOne Infinity. I didn't want to spend the big bucks on the GoPro, and this one seemed pretty good.

If the weather cooperates with us, we're going to have our opening game on Saturday, and I'll be testing the CamOne out. I'll post the video when I get a chance.

I was also wondering if anyone has had any experience with the CamOne, and if so, what are your thoughts about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Shot Video Camera   Action Shot Video Camera Empty

Back to top Go down

Action Shot Video Camera
Page 1 of 1