Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  Empty
PostSubject: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:01 am

Okay folks, I'm looking for two vital upgrades for when I get the taxes back. 1)Barrel 2)HPA tank. I've got the second one pretty well figured out as far as what I want. The first, however is more of a mystery.

I've been looking on Ultimate Paintball's website and seeing these...

16" 3Skull Scout Tactical Barrel

and wondered if anybody on the board has had any kinda experience or if you guys can tell me anything I should know before thinking of purchasing. It's pretty much between these (which have the interchangeable tips) and the J&J Ceramic Barrel

Any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 pm

no experience here but limited to no info on the net about them
I would look at something else just my 2cnts
never trust a company that can not put an actual pic of their barrel up
thats a computer rendering

its the the tiller barrels on ebay, a dime a dozen and really not that great of quality

whats your budget for a barrel?
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm

I don't really have much of a budget to speak of. I'm still leaning toward the J&J 16 inch Ceramic for my AB, I've seen nothing but good about them and I definitely like that.

I'm definitely not going high end, I might get the Ceramic this year, then maybe with taxes next year get an Apex adapter and set up for it.

Course I thought that before I saw how much I might get back this year...I really hate the IRS right about now.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:12 pm

I would highly suggest a 14", its a bit shorter and easily maneuverable
JJ ceramics are great barrels
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:07 am

yea if your gonna do a 16 inch with an apex, your adding another 2 inches on top of that,.. so your looking at 18 inches,..
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm

If I do the 14 I'll still be able to get the Apex on and not have to mod the project salvo front that I have in order to accomodate it, correct?
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:26 pm

that should be correct I believe the shroud is 12"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?    Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody dealt with 3Skull Barrels?
Page 1 of 1