Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally made the switch to HPA, but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

Finally made the switch to HPA, but... Empty
PostSubject: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 am

Hey guys! I finaly made the switch to HPA, but whne I received my tanks I noticed that the flange on both of the tanks were damaged. I wont reveal the online vendor becasue I am waiting to see if they will make it right witho0ut having to send the tank back...much more of a hassle.

Anyway...just wanted to say there are many good vendors out there. I contacted tiberius arms (the maker of Guerrilla Air products) simply to ask were I can get a replaceable flange. Yes...their Myth regulators are rebuildable and parts are replaceable. Anyway...Pete from TA said he would send me out a new flange for free! Tiberius Arms ROCKS!!!

So now I am waiting for (name withheld) to contact me. I suggested that their shipping department not only wrap the tank, but more importantly the regulators...see below:

Finally made the switch to HPA, but... B5fc273feec4d41fe021c18d1d3b9fb2

Yes the regulator flange went through the box...FEDEX guys! but its no excuse for NOT wrapping the reg appropriately:

Finally made the switch to HPA, but... F5fdff8e36022eb1fb2061d414c0fbe5
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 am

This is why Ninja tanks all ship with thread protectors installed. Sucks, but at least TA is willing to take care of you.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am

Yeah I've heard many good things in regard to Ninja! Funny...just ordered thread protectors today to protect them for the future.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm

wha...wha.... just switching now Wink

you will love it haha
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Yep Arson...wanted to get full utilization of my CO2 tanks before having to rehydro! Razz
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

makes sense

yay no more temperature drops and easier on the internals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch to HPA, but...   Finally made the switch to HPA, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally made the switch to HPA, but...
Page 1 of 1