Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing gun type

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:01 pm

I have decided that i will switch my AB back to hopper feed, cause i cant get my mag feed to work properly and i dont have enough time to call costumer service for help. Other then that i thank everyone for the help they have offered to me in this area.
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:19 pm

ahhhhhh, now i am doubting myself. Should i or shouldn't i. Damn these voices in my head saying work it out you like the field of vision it offers, and the other voice is like you get more shots with the hopper and there's the cyclone kit. What should i do, or who wants to help me out more Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

What's the issue with the mag fed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 am

theres always a box mag
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Honestly I would just put a happer back on it.

The mag fed kits work great for some, and other never get it to work right. If it was working for you, I'd say keep it that way. If it's giving you issues like yours is, how much of an advantage is not having a hopper, when the magfed kit isn't working right?

I was excited when the RAP4 kits were coming out, they promised us the world, and gave us crap. They have no follow through what so ever on the back end with there equipment.

Even there vests which used to be there only saving grace, tend to fall apart now shortly after you get them. I expect a vest that I pay $100 for to last longer than a couple of days of play before it needs repair.

I wouldn't buy anything that has to do with RAP4 anymore, and I used to be one of there biggest supporters.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
EnVii
Private
Private
EnVii

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm

If you want to keep the same playing style as mag fed just get a cyclone with a taccap. I just bought one and I'm waiting for it to come in.
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Panda...hopefully you jump back on here...I would like to know more about what kind of issues you are having. Mine continues to perform flawlessly and would like to help if I can.

BTW - are you thinking about the Giant Big Game in Hudson WI on May 5th?
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm

damn i forgot about the GBG in May, might have to swindle a way past wife to go there. If i go i might switch it back to hopper and have you look at it, if that is a choice syclops. I know you had some problems with yours at first and then got it working real good. Also i do have a box mag so i am kinda hoping that i can get it to work just want to kick some a$$ with it so badly.

When i go with friends i use my old marker a PMI Piranha BL VF G3, shes a beauty but can be a diva at times.

I think i will try to make a vid and post it on tube, not sure if i can get to it this week tho, will let you know if i have it up.

Thanks for the help guys
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Sure thing Panda! Would be glad to help if I can!
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Guess what guys, i think i got my gun working properly. had to order a new Complete Trigger Assembly for my tacamo kit. when i put it together and put battery in it no miss fire so i hope it still works till may 5. Yes i said may 5 GBG here i come.

Also i posted event on Facebook called paintball FUN, for anyone who lives near this field. I will be driving there Saturday night and sleeping in car to rise and shine for the fun early.
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Sweet! For sure we have to hook up and maybe get on the same team/side!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changing gun type  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing gun type    Changing gun type  Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing gun type
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Behind The Lines :: Scuttlebutt-
Jump to: