Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That awkward feeling.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

That awkward feeling. Empty
PostSubject: That awkward feeling.   That awkward feeling. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm

So, for my College Public Speaking class, I have to give a persuasive speech. When I told him I wanted to do mine on why paintball is the best action sport on the planet, he asked what I would compare it to. That got me to thinking...paintball IS better than airsoft (by my experience), and I know what I want to say, I just can't seem to put it into words. Maybe some of you guys can help me out! As sold as I am on paintball, statistics say that airsoft is more affordable, more convienient, and more veterans enjoy airsoft over paintball. But I'm having trouble with putting some things into words. So my question is... in your opinion, why is paintball the best action sport?

Thanks, guys!
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: That awkward feeling.   That awkward feeling. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Because in airsoft, you have to rely solely on a player's honesty to determine "outs." Let me explain; in paintball, a hit is identified by a splat of paint. In airsoft, there is no such marker. If a "serious" airsofter has a tac vest on with mag pouches, there's no way they'll feel the hit. Even heavy clothing could mask the feeling of a hit. Paintball markers are also more reliable. Even high end airsoft guns are prone to jamming.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: That awkward feeling.   That awkward feeling. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Paintball is a a fun time, I'm sure air soft is also.....but we can wear jeans and a tshirt
some of the airsoft groups out here are VERY eliteus kinda people
I have seen people get kicked off a "walk on day" because his uniform was not proper
and didnt have the proper patches......That will never in paintball lol
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: That awkward feeling.   That awkward feeling. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm

+ Paintballs tend to make alot more noise when they're hitting your cover or other surfaces around you.
Adding to the adrenaline rush.
+ Kids can play low impact paintball..
+ You can have UV reactive "Tracer paintballs" too for night games.
+ The markers in paintball tend to be much more heavy duty than alot of airsoft guns too, so they tend to be more reliable...and more customisable possibly. scratch
+ You can get "pepper spray paintballs" for home protection too.
+ The obvious hit factor...it's harder to cheat in paintball.
+ The army trains with PB's not wimpy airsoft.
+ You can get apex barrels and shoot round corners. Very Happy
+ Theres probably more paintball championships,tournements and comps than there is airsoft. scratch
+ Nothing beats getting a long distance goggle shot on someone and blinding them for a min or 2. Very Happy
+ You get to join alphablack paintball.com. Very Happy
+ And it's more man-ly...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: That awkward feeling.   That awkward feeling. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 pm

That awkward feeling. 581556444 as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That awkward feeling.   That awkward feeling. Empty

Back to top Go down

That awkward feeling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Behind The Lines :: Scuttlebutt-
Jump to: