Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just joined last week :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just joined last week :) Empty
PostSubject: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Will. I have had my AB for a little under 2 years. I have been wanting to customize it, so I bought a RAP4 RIS shroud and it was to small and haven't done anything to it since. If anyone can tell me some things I can put/do to my gun to make it look a lot cooler and be more effective too. Thanks to anyone who answers :)

~Will
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:45 am

Welcome aboard!

One thing I owuld recommend is a new barrel, many opinions on them, I use a J&J Ceramic. ALso would recommend a cyclone feed for it.

To get ideas just surf the photos here and you will find tons of ideas!

BTW we LOVE pics here!
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 pm

welcome, I agree cyclones are a great addition even before any electronics, no more shaking the hopper or batteries cheers. and they just look coolio. if you spend money on an egrip but don't have a hopper to keep up it really doesnt do anything. the stock barrel is very thick so thats probably why you are saying the shroud is too small. I have a similar shroud and it wouldn't fit any of my barrels but I modded it to fit a freedom fighter hammerhead barrel.
take a picture and put it on the marker thread so we can see it and advise there.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Welcome aboard :)
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I agree...cyclone is a great addition. Much nicer when upgrading to an etrigger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Welcome to the forums, you've come to the best place for Tippmann modding advice... Some of the stuff our boys can do with a little time, patience and a little know how will blow you away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined last week :)   Just joined last week :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined last week :)
Page 1 of 1