Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aiming down the sight trouble shoot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

aiming down the sight trouble shoot Empty
PostSubject: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:20 pm

I love my mask and would recommend it, but as with most I can't aim down sights or red dots with out a lot head tilting.
so what so have you guys tried that works the best for you? I see the save phace mask is narrower at the cheeks. does that make any difference? also I notice that they are harder so they don't give at the stock area.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:22 pm

save phace, for my own personal reasons are one of the worst masks for paintball
some people swear by them, I personally hate them. They look cool and thats pretty much it

you need something that does not make it sound like a gun shot going off when your hit in the mask lol

I would go to your local shop and try a few on, hell bring your marker so you can make your choice right there

my suggestion is to get either eflex (soft bottoms), I4's (low profile), JT flex8
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 pm

thanks, Ive got two I3's wish I would have just went ahead and got the I4 but I got it for a deal. Very Happy anybody got any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:24 pm

make a mount for a roc stock for the AB/Salvo
but epoxying a end of the stock that fits in the marker and
mold it with a roc stock end and you will have the perfect stock that will allow you
to be center down your marker and inline with the barrel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 pm

easy. Rail Riser
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 pm

well still wont help with his mask, its still gonna hit the stock

Also....Why are people worried about this so much, your sights will not work with a paintball
max 20' you might be dead on, but paintballs do not fly like bullets so sights, although look awesome, they are not practical.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

ДЯЅфП wrote:

Also....Why are people worried about this so much, your sights will not work with a paintball
max 20' you might be dead on, but paintballs do not fly like bullets so sights, although look awesome, they are not practical.

i guess it depends on how u wanna look down it,.. i dont have any issues with my vforce,.. but im not laying my cheek flat on my stock... and to answer ur question,.. i scan with mine, like a monocular.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Brock wrote:
ДЯЅфП wrote:

i guess it depends on how u wanna look down it,.. i dont have any issues with my vforce,.. but im not laying my cheek flat on my stock... and to answer ur question,.. i scan with mine, like a monocular.

ya but you can use those binoculars......that you call eyes What a Face

and I assume that most people want to be dead on like real steel
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:34 pm

I get that it's not like a real firearm and I normally aim by following the shot trail but I like the idea of training my eye to use the sight.
not practical for paintball but practical training for zombie attacks aiming down the sight trouble shoot 677374314
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm

I have a sight with a magnification,.. so its got a better range than my eye.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Whether practical or impractical....iron sights, mbuses, holos and so on just look damn cool on a milsim style paintball marker...
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
Whether practical or impractical....iron sights, mbuses, holos and so on just look damn cool on a milsim style paintball marker...

lol yes they do

Quote :
I get that it's not like a real firearm and I normally aim by following the shot trail but I like the idea of training my eye to use the sight.

train your self to sight down the side of your barrel, you can then do a couple of micro adjustments
when your shooting to keep them in the same area.

I did the same thing when I first started with my AB, threw a sight on there and after a little while
I just used the barrel as a guide line and looked down the side of my marker
I do that pretty much with all my markers now even my pumps
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

that's what I mean down the side. sight does work for about 20 yards but I just like the idea of using it and training yourself using it. plus I def agree they just look cool. why not add one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 am

i try to sight down the marker as much as i can. i havent played with the flex8 yet, but with my other mask cheek weld was pretty impossible. that being said i try and avoid firing without my head being where it should be, even if im shooting at range and walking the paintballs to the target. i wouldnt call myself hard core millsin, but i try to play the part. i also find that a good point of reference on the marker gives me a better idea of where that first shots gonna go, even if the trajectory is more of a brick and less of a bullet
the flex8 allows me to actually get a good line of sight down the marker so well see how that goes whenever i get my butt back to the feild.

point being i do understand the desire to properly sight the marker even if your not relying on the sights, its nice to be able to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aiming down the sight trouble shoot   aiming down the sight trouble shoot Empty

Back to top Go down

aiming down the sight trouble shoot
Page 1 of 1