Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army training with Alpha Blacks

Go down 
+3
syclops
David199619
StormShadowz
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Army training with Alpha Blacks Empty
PostSubject: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

This Is a still from a recording I took over a year ago on my Phone of my Soldiers doing training on base. When I first arrived at the unit I was approached to implement paintball markers into the current training. You should of seen the look on my face upon seeing the massive amounts of Alpha Blacks and X7's. For the next 2 years training out in the woods was a blast. As an additional duty for me it was a dream come true. Once a month we would make this happen for like a week. Due to some unknown reasons and budget constraints were were not able to continue using the markers for training. Ill cross my fingers in hopes that something will come out of it soon. For know I have the last memory of paintball on this Base. And yes every one of those markers they are holding is an Alpha Black. The Op-For have the X-7's with the AK kits. If you are in a position to save paintball training in your units do so. Please support paintball its a great tool for your Soldiers/Marines/Sailors/Airmen before they deploy. And for my fellow civilians support your local paintball field so that he/she can keep it open.

I posted this on the old site by accident. Finally David199619 sent me here. Thanks Dave!

Army training with Alpha Blacks LastPaintball
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Well they also use modified real steel with simunition rounds...
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Glad to see you made it over here, and that's pretty awesome haha. I heard about that but didn't know if it was exactly true or not. And what do you mean storm? What did they use to shoot?
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Sim rounds are basically modified 9mm or 5.56mm cartridges filled with "paint"..i think the M16s are modified to fire using a gas pressure system for a reduced velocity. Primarily used by the USMC..and according to SgtMaj....they hurt like a SOB
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm

So like this?

Army training with Alpha Blacks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQywEn5ItxFO5bTEFR6q3O8aJv74-mE3QxaccU7kUBylq3Bdlw1cg
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 pm

wow ...you googled it Laughing
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol yeah haha, I always forget about google!!
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 pm

David...look up Special Ops Missions on YouTube. They use Sim rounds for the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm gonna have to do that soon, right now I'm in the middle of something though. I'll probably remember about that at around 3 A.M and go watch a video haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 am

We used to shoot blanks at each other before paintball. We went with the Nelson clear paintballs and RAP4's. I was told if we used simunitions or colored paintballs we had to pressure wash the buildings. The paintballs were like biodegradable and disintegrated in the rain and stuff. No brass to pick up and no pressure washer = Shamtastic times!
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:20 pm

gato_negro wrote:
We used to shoot blanks at each other before paintball. We went with the Nelson clear paintballs and RAP4's. I was told if we used simunitions or colored paintballs we had to pressure wash the buildings. The paintballs were like biodegradable and disintegrated in the rain and stuff. No brass to pick up and no pressure washer = Shamtastic times!

haha I used those clear balls before
they were actually pretty good, hurt a bit more then a normal paintball for some reason
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Or could try the UV reactive PB's and a UV hopper for night time tracer fun. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:51 pm

I wonder if anyone is still making those cyclone hoppers with the led's in them. Last time I played with those i had to use a chrome regular hopper with led's in it. Fun part is concealing the light so you don't get spotted on NVGs. Its the closest thing to tracers without firing the real thing.T
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

And it looks so much fun to play...lol :)
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 pm

you could make it your self pretty easy
just need to find the paintballs
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
Well they also use modified real steel with simunition rounds...
Right. I'm sure simunition is much more expensive. The simunition website is cool to look at. LINK: http://simunition.com/en/home
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

The last I heard, the US Army was using Alpha Blacks in some of the MOUT training and other areas as well.
CHeck out this video and pay attention to around the 10:55 mark and after.

Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Lol, "military grade paintball systems" XD. Cool though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army training with Alpha Blacks   Army training with Alpha Blacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Army training with Alpha Blacks
Page 1 of 1