Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....

Go down 
+2
StormShadowz
project salvo pro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... Empty
PostSubject: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 pm

So I haven't been on the forum in a while. This is mainly due to the fact that I'm in a marching band that practices constantly. But it is this practice that led us to place second in the Atlantic Coast Championship's last year. Another thing that ads to my busy schedule is that I go back to school again on Wendsday. If you've been on the forum for more than a year you know that this is a reoccurring thing and I will be back. Here are my parting gifts; a cat and a song.
You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... Deal-with-it-cat
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Happy Trails man :)
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Ahhhh the busy, busy PSP. :)
Don't forget to check in, once a blue moon mate. You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... 513036589
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:26 am

I was wondering why you weren't here...haha. Well at least I know, have fun PSP! Check in every once in awhile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 pm

I'll be checking in for sure but just not as often as I normally do. I'm also gonna have to curb my spending because I just racked up a $1,400 bill on Musiciansfriend.com. I'm gonna be buying new cymbals and cymbal stands along with new drum heads.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

wow.....you spend money on your instruments, like i spend money on my camera stuff...lol

good luck man!

you could always send me your pump to hold onto until you get back..... Razz
Back to top Go down
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Haha I don't know about that... I still need something to play with while I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 pm

lol! Well, we can't expect you to go PB cold-turkey. :)
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm

yeah for sure keep in touch...if anything to keep us in line! Nice cat by the way! HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 pm

project salvo pro wrote:
I'll be checking in for sure but just not as often as I normally do. I'm also gonna have to curb my spending because I just racked up a $1,400 bill on Musiciansfriend.com. I'm gonna be buying new cymbals and cymbal stands along with new drum heads.
.....or I could get a T2...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....   You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue..... Empty

Back to top Go down

You haven't seen me in a while and that's probably gonna continue.....
Page 1 of 1