Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remote line acting funny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Remote line acting funny Empty
PostSubject: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey everyone, is this normal for remote lines?

I replaced the o-ring, but when I put the slide check so air doesn't blow out, and I blow into the other side (no CO2, or air) it still hisses out, but not at the end. I covered up the bleed valve by the tank part of it, but it blows out at the other end somewhere by the slide check. Is there another bleed valve, or did my remote line break? If you need a video I guess I can make one, but remember I don't have any CO2 or air at the moment. Also, part of the remote line snapped a bit when I dropped it on accident, but it just looks like what stops the slide check from sliding to far up, here's two pictures, in JUST the second one I'm pointing to the broken part with a dental pick, also if you need it more close up on the snapped black piece, just ask, I already took a closer picture, but I think it's close enough anyway:

Remote line acting funny 20120716_162319

Remote line acting funny 20120716_162426
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm

you replace both orings on either side of the slide check itself?
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
you replace both orings on either side of the slide check itself?
Both? I don't know how to get to the other one, can you show me what you mean somehow? I can only see the one, do I have to disassemble it?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

ya you have to unscrew the slide off...and on that part theres a c-clip that has to come off and that allows the slide part to come off and inside that theres an oring on both sides
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Hmm, didn't realize that, let me try to screw it off. Is there any chance of pieces flying out by the way? And the part that I need to unscrew, I need a wrench for right? Which part do I unscrew?

Remote line acting funny 20120716_171925-1

OR THE ONE BELOW "OR HERE?" ???
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 pm

yes there at the top and no parts will fly out
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
yes there at the top and no parts will fly out

Okay thanks, will go do that, I gotta help clean out the garage anyway so I'll get a wrench soon. Thanks for the help storm :)
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

no problem..some slide checks have c-clips that allow the slde to move so far front to back...yours might be orings..i am not sure....but heres a vid for you as a guide :)
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Hmm, after trying as hard as I can, and my step dad also trying as hard as he could, we couldn't get it off. My step dad was looking at it and said they put loctite on it. I put the tools away after trying and trying to get it off, without it budging one bit. I'm gonna take it to where I bought it from and get them to do it, if they sell it, and they have a free maintenance area, they should be able to do it.

Thanks for the help anyway though storm :)
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 pm

always use plumbers tape :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote line acting funny   Remote line acting funny Empty

Back to top Go down

Remote line acting funny
Page 1 of 1