Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mujahid reporting in.

Go down 
+2
AЯЅфП
StormShadowz
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Mujahid reporting in. Empty
PostSubject: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi, I would like to introduce myself here as this is my first post. I am the proud owner of not one, or two, but THREE ABT's (well Bravo ones actually, as I live in Vancouver Canada) One of them belongs to my wife, who I just surprised with a new ABT and now since shooting me (I let her) she loves paintball. We upgraded them both with RAP4 M4/M16 barrel shrouds and 16" barrels with Rubber bayonettes to boot( for barrel tagging of course lol) We also just bought tipman cyclone and low profile hopper feed kits for both of em. Mine has a 3 point sling attatched.

Our third Bravo one we use for home defense. I have a laser scope for it, the velocity screw basically removed so I can shoot at 400-450 FPS, and it is loaded with 50 CAL marbles. OUCH! It will puncture a tin cookie jar and come out the other side with the marble shattering into shards of broken glass. affraid I have never had to use it, but as I live in Surrey BC, (the murder capital of Canada...) this setup will do nicely to deter any would be home invaders...(a big problem in my neighbourhood) until we get a real weapon.

As for paintball, we dont live near any PB fields, so we get together with a couple friends and go for a hike into the woods or mountains and we bring our own paint/co2, masks etc...(we have five 20 OZ bottles so far) and then we all play senario milsim type games like Hostage, Bomb defusal, Hold the fort, (we built a simple fort with logs and tree branches etc..., Attack/defend the bunker , CTF etc... I know there is the other side of paintball IE, the Airball crowd, but we like to just play woodsball/milsim. Not that I have anything against those players who do play airball etc...

I would highly suggest that if you want to get your wife/ GF into PB, come home with a Alpha black in the box and let her see how satifying it can be for her to try and shoot you lol! You could say that the Alpha black/Bravo one has invigorated our marriage. Very Happy

Edit:

PS
How do I post Pics on here?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome aboard..i used to live in Vancity too...scroll down to where you see the quick post box..you'll see a bunch of smaller boxes above it...its the 7th box...click that..insert you pic url and then post :)or you can use this [img ]insert pic location.com[ /img]

Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 pm

hahah Welcome man, fellow vancouverite!
FINALLLY A WEST COASTER!!!!!

lol

You dont live near a feild.......I'm sorry but YES you do, you have ambush in your area
Panther just south of you, Maple ridge (my home feild, I live in Coquitlam)) right over the golden ears, Tswassenn is a bit of a drive but close, Richmond is really not that far and is open till 12 (also its indoors great for the super rainy days)
Also not to mention the 50 or so outlaw feilds that are all around.......hehe trust me your close to a feild What a Face (we are going to Maple ridge on saturday if you guys wanna join)

We also have several OUTLAW feilds up in coquitlam (google westwood outlaw sign up on that forum also, again I'm arson on there)
Pretty much what you guys do but we have any where between 10-25 players on a good day usualy saturdays. Where abouts do you guys play?

You have come to the right place for al things alpha black

also here is a small guide for posting photos

http://www.alphablackpaintball.com/t136-how-to-post-photos-using-photobucket?highlight=How+to+Post+photos

Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 pm

heh i played in tsawwassen years and years ago LOL
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
heh i played in tsawwassen years and years ago LOL

should make it back some time to refresh that memory!
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Ali...welcome brother! Great folks here and can't wait for your contributions...just make sure you don't grab the wrong...marble filled AB when going to the field...would not be pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 pm

one of these days bro..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Yeah I have been to the indoor one in richmond, but they arent woodsball and they want 200 bucks for a case of paint plus 20 bucks entry but you get to play from 12 pm to 12 am. I dont have a car and I live in delta, we play behind the railroad tracks or at mels trail and places like that. We would love to come out and play a game with you guys as long its a BYOP game as like I said, I cant afford to play at the regular fields. As for grabbing the wrong marker It wouldnt happen, Its all stock with the car stock removed so I can weild it one handed. lol. PM me and Ill give you my phone number I live in Delta on 120th st. Ill try to get some pics up of my markers soon. That outlaw thing sounds great! I have put up ads on craigs list to try to find more people to play with but to no avail. Gonna check out that link now:)

Last edited by Mujahid_Ali on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm also running an event on July 15th at
Maple ridge paintball for a BYOP day just $10 for entry and air
For the outlaw crew, if you guys wanna come your welcome to!

And storm ya one day.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 pm

sounds awesome, http://www.canadianscenariopaintball.com/2011/forum <-----is this the link to the outlaw forums? Im sick of playing games with only 4 people and thats on a good day lol. We use CO2, is that gonna be a problem? I have like 5 CO2 tanks, and 4 of them are full at the moment. Also my guns are not cronoed, do you guys have a crono FPS rule?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:17 am

PS
I cant find the rubber bayonett atm, but here are some pics (hopefully this will work)

My AB/Bravo One collection
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-01

My Gun
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-04
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-041
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-042
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-042
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-051
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-06

My Wifes AB/BO
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-09
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-11
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-13
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-14

The Marble gun & tin cookie plate dmg (look closly u can see the velocity screw just hanging by one thread lol)
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_19-08-1
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_18-53
Mujahid reporting in. P08-06-12_18-54

Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 am

That bolt is going to wear down so fast and if you using co2
With high FPS you will crack your power tube justFYI

We all use HPA tanks and have HPA tanks to give at the Feild
Just need to offer something as a deposit

Ya 4 can be fun sometimes but a lot is really nice, a lot of action

Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 am

Welcome aboard brother, I am down below you in Oregon. I hope you never have to use the marble launcher but if you do let us know how it went. I myself have a pepperball launcher and I would set it for about 350-400 would still be plenty of hurt on them.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 am

Tippman will mail you a free power tube anytime for free, I have one on the way. Just tell them you bought a cyclone upgrade kit and your serial number is below 031***** etc...But I have only fired two marbles from that marker, just to see if it can be used for home defense. Like I said, I fear the day if I ever have to use it on anyone "cringe".

Yeah I wanna get HPA, but my best friend owns a couple paintball stores and he refills my co2 tanks for free and I cant afford to get all new hpa tanks atm. Thats like 600 bucks for all my guns... I have 5 CO2 Tanks atm... and they are allways full most of the time. I sent you a PM with my phone number, me and my girl are exited to play a real milsim woods game with more than 4. Lately it has just been us 2, we just go to the railroad tracks and shoot at eachother with a flag in the middle of us. We have to run into the open grab the flag off the tracks and make it back to ur base without getting hit. I dont have a crono though lol so the last time i was playing, like 2 weeks ago I got shot and I still have a raised scab on my leg haha. Only danger is the train comes 4 times every 24 hours... Guess which times? I dunno lol.

"TRAIN!"

"Game on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:44 am

Gramps wrote:
Welcome aboard brother, I am down below you in Oregon. I hope you never have to use the marble launcher but if you do let us know how it went. I myself have a pepperball launcher and I would set it for about 350-400 would still be plenty of hurt on them.

Thnx, I have heard of pepperspray balls. I cant seem to find any around here. But How would firing like a dozen pepperspray balls in your own living room go over? Im talking just defense against any home invasion etc...I would imagine getting nailed at 450 FPS with pepperspray loaded paintballs on full auto right in the face would deter all but the most determined (armed) criminals. lol!

PS
StormShadowz
Where did u get that mask?! I love it! What brand make is it?

Last edited by Mujahid_Ali on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:48 am

These are filled with a pava powder. Very effective too.

Pepperball Inc recomends 325-350 fps on them. They found that is where they work the best.

Here are a couple of vids for you of the Tac 700 aka A-5 lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:30 am

lol that is the tippman A5! hehe.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 am

Mujahid_Ali wrote:
lol that is the tippman A5! hehe.

Police markers have different names on the same gun, I don't remember who, but someone on here has an orange tiberius t8 (or TiPx, don't remember) and it's named by some CRAZY name haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 am

it is a Tiberius t8 and it is called an SA-8 and the color is called less than lethal orange, standard color for Less than lethal in law enforcemnet lol and I am the one that has it
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:29 am

Gramps wrote:
it is a Tiberius t8 and it is called an SA-8 and the color is called less than lethal orange, standard color for Less than lethal in law enforcemnet lol and I am the one that has it

Okay thanks for clearing that up for me haha, was going to be bothering me until you did. And I knew it was a mod...just forgot who lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Sorry its abit late, been off the forum for a while.
But welcome aboard cheers
Just repped your piccie too :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mujahid reporting in.   Mujahid reporting in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mujahid reporting in.
Page 1 of 1