Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips. Empty
PostSubject: Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.   Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Want to go for a true MilSim look by utilizing a helmet. I still have a brain bucket from my ARMY days, will that work or will I need to cough up $20 for a helmet online for paintball? Will I still be able to wear a full mask or will I just be able to wear goggles? Doesn't anyone hear wear a helmet? (for paintball, no need to get personal lol) Thanks everyone :)
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.   Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:36 pm

heres a good thread on helmets and what paintball masks match up to what helmets

http://www.x7og.net/masks/30416-what-helmets-fit-masks.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.   Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Little late on the post here, but i use a cheap psagt replica helmet. i have a camo cover for it, wich alowed me to drill the top and brim area full of holes so its not as hot without you being able to see the holes from the outside
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.   Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:33 am

I think helmets look a bit weird and cumbersome with PB masks.
I'd suggest a full face mask rather than a helmet.
I personally have a half face mask n my beanie or dreds.
And just use my skull as " natural grey matter protection" & headbutt the incoming balls out of my way. Very Happy :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.   Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips. Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to start rocking a helmet, need tips.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Down Range :: Equipment-
Jump to: