Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.

Go down 
+5
Brock
AЯЅфП
David199619
syclops
omgtheqbistoast
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Two of the three options do you guys think should be my choices?
A. Option 1 and 2
My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_lcap42%My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
B. Option 2 and 3
My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_lcap33%My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
C. Option 1 and 3
My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_lcap8%My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
D. All of the Above if possible
My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_lcap8%My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
E. None of the Above, go back to the drawing board.
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Empty
PostSubject: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay all,
Post has been edited, my new concepts are now on the very end on page 5. Sorry for any confusion

Last edited by omgtheqbistoast on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:25 am

Okay and now for my second trick for real, I'm gonna show you guys what kinda package I'm gonna throw at Hustle Paintball and see what kinda price they give me. Basically what you're about to see is my entire wishlist of stuff on Hustle Paintball's website. Don't blink. LOL

O-Rings (Tank) 10 Pack
Empire Basics 47ci 3000psi HPA tank
GXG 1000 ct ball hauler
NC Star 3-Rail Scope
Valken V-Tac Tac Vest
Tippmann US Army Marker Bag

Those are the big things...lemme know what you guys think.

Last edited by omgtheqbistoast on Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:11 am

Ryan...the ALL look good! My favorite is the extended sniper look...hot bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:45 pm

I thought so too, that's gonna be one of the ones I definitely put into effect. just gotta get me a 14 to 16 inch barrel and I should be good, trying to decide if I wanna do an Apex on the end of it (probably the likely solution) or if I just wanna go with a mock suppressor.
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

omgthequarterbackistoast wrote:
I thought so too, that's gonna be one of the ones I definitely put into effect. just gotta get me a 14 to 16 inch barrel and I should be good, trying to decide if I wanna do an Apex on the end of it (probably the likely solution) or if I just wanna go with a mock suppressor.

I've been thinking about doing the same thing...apex 2 is on my list.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:35 pm

The cool thing that I like about that NCStar 3 rail is that it can give you a different kind of operational advantage/ability. I mean yes your paintballs probably won't reach out to that magnification (it's a 4x32 scope in there) but it can help you in being able to observe, maybe judge distances and spot for others in your unit. Plus you can always mount a tac light/laser/red dot on it and have it help you in closer encounters.

I'm definitely going for a modular setup where all I'd have to do is switch barrels/shrouds depending on what mission I'm given and re-chrono and get right back out during a scenario game or between woodsball games.

who knows, maybe the Apex would give me the ability to reach out to that kinda distance.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Wow dude, love all the ideas, I like the short ones A LOT for some reason :?:

But great ideas dude.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Ya CQB will be your best bet for a marker build imo
then you can add the apex2 for range if you really need it
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Arson, basically the ideas behind the PVC Shrouds I'm gonna make are to make things a lot more modular, rather than having to get a new marker for every different situation, I could very easily just take off the barrel that I have attached, take off the shroud and replace both. I definitely WANT to be more adaptable if I can help it.

Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:19 am

REACH,.. yes. BREAK PAINT? ehhhhh not so much
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

Brock...elaborate? Never mind I think I got what you were talking about...just so we're on the same wavelength, you were talking about the Apex and the distance you can shoot but the paint might not actually break when it gets there, correct?
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

I kinda feel stupid making this a poll thread now that nobody's looking at it or answering the thread....
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:42 am

Naw...1 and 3 for me!
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:15 pm

I would go for 1 and 2 myself. Lots of great ideas here, the deciding factor is YOU, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Ya only problems with the polls of YOUR marker is that
no one can really set anything up for you except YOU

So there is mulitple differnt variations, but really they are the same marker
but again its YOUR marker so go with something that will be most comfotable

you may look at something and go hey thats pretty BA, but then you get to play a game
you find that it hinders your movement or something like that!

We can help you out for sure just you are the judge and jury in the end :)

just my 2cnts
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Yeah I told him all about how it's HIS marker and HE can do what he wants a couple days ago.
Although I like how arson explained it....

I still voted for 1 and 2 haha.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:53 pm

well i still voted for 2 and 3

since they are similar and easy just to use the same stuff
in differnt places or take some stuff off

Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:34 pm

option 3 almost resembles my project salvo
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks guys, I know it's my call and everything, I might just go with JUST option 2, it kinda combines the best of 1 and 3, I figure I can go with a J&J Ceramics 12 inch with Apex 2 Adapter and tip and make it look as close to 2 as possible.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 am

omgtheqbistoast wrote:
Thanks guys, I know it's my call and everything, I might just go with JUST option 2, it kinda combines the best of 1 and 3, I figure I can go with a J&J Ceramics 12 inch with Apex 2 Adapter and tip and make it look as close to 2 as possible.

Sounds good, can't wait to see how your marker turns out.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm

omgtheqbistoast wrote:
Brock...elaborate? Never mind I think I got what you were talking about...just so we're on the same wavelength, you were talking about the Apex and the distance you can shoot but the paint might not actually break when it gets there, correct?

Yes. youll get the paintball there, but it wont break. I like ducking heads while flankers move up.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:00 am

Gotcha, I kinda realized I'm not gonna be able to put the Apex tip on the J&J Precision Ceramics since it's only for the Commando line. Which to me sucks but oh well, I'm not gonna tape mod it or anything, if I'm going for a hardcore milsim look to scare the hell outta some newbies, I'll fab a mock silencer and set it up like that. So I'm thinking I'm just gonna go with the Ceramic 14 incher and work from there.
Back to top Go down
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Okay guys, my dad and I did some work today on Zero, I'll definitely have pics/video laters today when I get home after the paint dries.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 pm

heh paint too...interesting :)
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it looks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.   My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too. Empty

Back to top Go down

My mad scientist lab thread...with stuff I wanna buy too.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next