Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Empty
PostSubject: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm

**WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW**

Ok guys I signed on to A5og this morning and this was the first post. [URL="http://www.a5og.net/general-paintball-related-discussion/47255-warning-graphic-paintball-vs-eyeball.html"]here[/URL]

Tartankiwi, a upstanding player, member of the A5OG and all around good guy, was sitting in the safe zone and a paintball went thru the net and found his eye socket.....

.......this is what happened:

WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Paintballeye

here is what he had to say after the fact

Quote :
So it's 5 months since my last game and there I was on Sunday, pumped up and ready to go. Last game for the day and I'm in the safe zone and what happens?
That's right, from out in the field of play comes a paintball through the screen and finds my eye. I have just got home from hospital after a 4 day stay, 5 different types of eye drops and 3 different painkillers. At the moment I have total loss of vision and won't know if it will be fixable. The lense in my eye is shattered and the headaches are really bad. The only saving grace is the fact that the paintball didn't break, otherwise it would have been a whole lot worse. Please feel free to post this on the other forums to illustrate what can happen to your eye when hit. That way, hopefully people who are new to the sport will realise why it is important to keep your mask on at all times no matter what. I wouldn't want this happening to anyone else. Just to let you know, when I was hit it felt like my eyeball was coming out the back of my head. Play safe, be safe, have fun.
TK

Keep Safe people, Have fun, and GOGGLES ON

WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** 9e23c3bd-1
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm

OMFG!!!
Thats terrible.....poor guy.
I hope he recovers & tell him the ABTF hopes his headaches stop & he gets as good a recoverey as the poor guy can get.

My wife looked at me funny when I put my mask on, when I was gassing up the marker to test the cyclone feed.
And I said "Safety first babe, This is the first time it's been gassed up since I polished her up again & resprayed it."

You can never be too carefull when dealing with high pressures & fast flying objects.
Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Holy crap I know Tartankiwi from the A5OG...wow...unbelievable! Freak accident!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Yeah....Dunk...I for sure need to be more careful when I shot my videos...you never know if you make a mistake or have an accident. SAFETY FIRST...is my motto now.

Thanks Arson for the post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Ya its truly sad to hear about this
Tartan is a great guy on the A5og and for something like this freak accident
it really hits home and i hope it hits home to others also

I have PMd him about using the pic at my field but with his eye like this
its hard for him to stay on the computer for long...
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

ugh...poor dude...hope he recovers....glad i wear my mask even when i go to the concession stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**   WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Empty

Back to top Go down

WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!! **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE**
Page 1 of 1