Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CptShadow's video shack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

CptShadow's video shack Empty
PostSubject: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:18 pm

------------PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW------------------

Warning, the video you are about to watch is a true MilSim experience, there's not a whole lot of action but what you will see is a true experience of a long duration (6h non-stop) operation with the MilSim Quebec Standard Operating Procedures aslo known as MSQC_SOP. Some of the following images might shock some of you. I and any other of the following participants in the video are not responsible for anything you might see or find that is not safe or acceptable in the case of a paintball game...You have been warned.

So for those who want to know a bit more about this operation that took place January 29th 2012.

This is the story:

The Raven Corporation is known to hire mercenaries to accomplish missions throughout the world, all more obscure than the other. Assassinations, destructions, sabotages, protection, kidnapping are there specialty.

Recently the Corp’ was deployed to a Middle Eastern country, the Kapanje, to destroy a weapon factory used to equip regional warlords. The mission was a failure and the Corp had to leave survivors behind that later id’ed the mercs hired for the job.

After some research the Kapanje Militia discovered the secluded and yet kept secret Raven Corp. training center in Northern Canada.

It consists in a small village surrounded with electrified barbed wired fence with a 360 degree coverage video camera system. This village main purposes are training, mission briefings and special weapon manufacturing plant.

The Kapanje Militia’s now decided more than ever to attack this secluded fortress. They also learned that on the 29/01/12 the Corp. will be visited by their leader, codename Loki, who will be bringing the latest news about future missions, weapon tech and a new biochemical weapon.

The video:

Next video feature, this vid is actually a mix of various ops we went from 2010-2011 period.

This one is from the same team who gave you the now legendary "warehouse firefight", this one is from the last MilSim event we attended in Picton, On at the PRZ Complex. This place is beyond epic for intense firefight and massive MilSim immersion, enjoy gents:

Now this one is from my team POV and from the same ops as the last one, Equilibrium Three Kings, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I had to do it!

This one was shot for a college project for a friend and gotta say it turned out really well! Now before you watch, it was shot on a paintball field but not a single paintball was fired so this is why we don't wear any protection.

Due to YouTube Copyright policies I had to change to Vimeo to post videos. Hope you will enjoy, this is a mash up of footage taken during the 2012 season
https://vimeo.com/56662144

Raven Corporation Open Scenarios, March 3rd 2013

This is from a team on the south shore of Montreal, Qc, Canada.
It is the promo for there next MilSim Op called Operation Frozen Storm, enjoy!

Hope you will enjoy it and if you have any questions about it as always I'll be glad to answer the best I can.

Cpt Shadow out.

P.S.: A little challenge for you guys, try to spot me in the vids and if you do, post up the time and a short description of me Wink

Last edited by CptShadow on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:30 am

Cool videos, entertaining.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:14 am

Coolio Cappytan. 8)

I'll check em out, when I've got a bit of "man-time". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 pm

New video in guys, check this one out or you'll regret it missing out on this one, sorry for those who don't understand french, we were all MilSim team from Qc, Canada but the video is well worth watching!!! MilSim at it's finest!
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks Cap!! Gonna watch it on my way to a meeting across town today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am

New vid online, this one is my team POV on the last milsim event Equilibrium Three Kings, enjoy gents!
Back to top Go down
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:17 am

up, new vid uploaded, a short video for a friend school project

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 pm

up, new footage, 2012 season mash up
Back to top Go down
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 am

Bump, new video
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Again...good stuff Cap! Would love to join you in one of those adventures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
CptShadow
Private
Private
CptShadow

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 pm

bump for new vid at the bottom of original post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CptShadow's video shack   CptShadow's video shack Empty

Back to top Go down

CptShadow's video shack
Page 1 of 1