Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J&J Ceramic Barrel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

J&J Ceramic Barrel Empty
PostSubject: J&J Ceramic Barrel   J&J Ceramic Barrel EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Price paid: $30.00
Pros: Price, accuracy, excellent value
Cons: I haven't done it myself, but it might be easy to chip. I'm reaching here.

Let me start by saying that these barrels are absolutely amazing. I have one on almost every marker I own. I don't think you are not going to find a better bang for your buck. Other barrels may cost you 2 or 3x more. I feel that you can't go wrong for $30 bucks.

The claim of these barrels being self cleaning is absolutely true. We all know how much it sucks to have a barrel break in the middle of a fire fight. If you have on one of these barrels, you'll have no worries. You can keep on firing, and the barrel will fight on through. The first few shots may curve, but it will fix itself very quickly. Obviously you're still going to want to clean it out when you get the chance.

This barrel is usually one of the first things I buy when I get a new marker. I feel for the price that they simply can't be beat. I would recommend one for sure. If you buy one, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I understand that my review may sound biased, but the truth is that if I didn't think something was great, I wouldn't say it is. I'm not a person who thinks everything I buy is awesome. Sometimes you buy something and it's a total miss. It sucks, and you're disappointed in yourself for even wasting the dough on it. We've all been there. Other times you get something and it works out great for you. For me, the J&J barrel is one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

J&J Ceramic Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: J&J Ceramic Barrel   J&J Ceramic Barrel EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:56 pm

I have a 14 inch J&J Ceramic barrel and have never had any issue with the barrel itself. I had a small paint issue in the winter, but i think that was more of the fact that the paint was swelling and shrinking over and over,... so,.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

J&J Ceramic Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: J&J Ceramic Barrel   J&J Ceramic Barrel EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Here's something that might give you guys a good laugh. I'd like to hear your opinion on this response I received to an email to Hustle Paintball.com regarding maybe switching out a piece or two of gear in a package, one piece of which would be switched for a J&J Ceramic Barrel. And yes, I will include the name of the guy who got back to me...

As for the backpack, most certainly, though I would steer clear of J&J
Ceramics, their barrels are often comically out of bore, there are several
other choices for barrels that would be much better.

Jay Mead
Hustle Paintball, Inc
HustlePaintball.com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J&J Ceramic Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: J&J Ceramic Barrel   J&J Ceramic Barrel Empty

Back to top Go down

J&J Ceramic Barrel
Page 1 of 1