Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Plates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

Rank Plates  Empty
PostSubject: Rank Plates    Rank Plates  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 am

You are NOW able to purchase any of the following custom Rank Plates to add to your profile.

Whats a rank plate you ask? Well, ignorant hypothetical person, you see that little square under my name to the left that says Admin? THATS A RANK PLATE!!!

Each plate costs $5 and can be purchased through the paypal link which will be included when we go live this weekend. There are no refunds, and when we recieve your money, please give us 24-48 hours to verify, and activate your payment and plate.

The plates below will be made available to you providing you meet the criteria. Meaning,.. if you dont play Mag Fed,.. dont buy the magfed plate, etc. same goes for the soldier and warrior plates. as far as they go,.. if you want one of those i wanna know at what age, and where you played for 5 or 10 years,.. or at least where you started.

any user abusing the privilege will get a new custom plate designed by me and will NOT be refunded his money.

So what do they look like?

THIS!!!

Mil-Sim

When it comes to gear, you've got the stuff. Not only does it LOOK real, it feels and sounds real too. From the barrel of your gun to tthe laces on your boots. You look the part. OORAH!
----------
Speedball

Camo? Whatever. Put a double trigger under those fingers and NOTHING can hide.

----------
Mag-Fed

Not just your average player. These elite get it done with half the ammo. What are they counting? No not their rounds. Their VICTIMS.
----------
Pistol

Up close and personal. Limited ammo means nothing when this paintball wizard slings a round through that "cover" you had.
----------
Pump

You can laugh at their small hoppers and little guns,.. all the way to the dead box.
----------
AB OP

God made paintballers, Alpha Black made them equal.
----------
Salvo OP

THIS IS MY RIFLE, THERE ARE MAY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE! WITHOUT IT I AM NOTHING! WITHOUT ME IT IS NOTHING!
----------
Carver OP

The 'little brother' of the US Army line, you make it bark fire, and sling paint like NO ONE else can.
----------
ABF Original

For those members that have long standing status spanning all the the boards. They remember when the FIRST admin was active.
----------
Soldier(5+years experience)

Experienced on the field of battle, little kids marvel at your prowess,.. and your guns. After five years, you have earned their respect,.. and this rank plate.

----------
Warrior-(10+ years experience)

Experience doesnt even begin to cover it. The refs usually ask YOU for advice at your home field. After ten years, even the older players look up to your skills.
----------
Supporting Member-Silver

Six month Supporting Member plate
----------
Supporting Member- Gold

1 year Supporting Member plate
----------
EXCLUSIVE TO SUPPORTING MEMBERS

Ninja
Rank Plates  Ninja
Wait,.. im out?? What?

Sniper
Rank Plates  Sniperrank
One shot,.. one kill.

Modder
Rank Plates  Modrp
Yeah, its a Salvo. No, its not just like yours.

Knife Killer
Rank Plates  Kniferank
Who needs paint?

Ground Pounder
Rank Plates  Gp

4 miles to go,... tired yet? Heh.

Photographer
Rank Plates  Photog
Unarmed in the line of fire just to get that perfect pic.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON TO PURCHASE.[/u][/b]
SUPPORTING MEMBERS PM BROCK WITH THE PLATE OF YOUR CHOOSING..

ALSO- as i said you can purchase more than one and i will animate them together.

ALSO ALSO- any Military Servicemen, please check into the Scuttlebutt section for the Name and rank thread, and you can recieve a free rank plate for your branch upon posting. PM me if theres some you wanna see that arent here.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com

Rank Plates
Page 1 of 1