Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? Empty
PostSubject: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Trying to stay active here to keep the forum alive. Currently, 2 zip ties attached to my gun are what my sling attaches to. It works fine, but I was wondering what legitimate techniques y'all used for sling mounting. 
Thanks, 
Lone
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:48 pm

I ghetto'd mine up big time. I've got a lashing strap from the Walmart camping section. Feed it through the back, clip it together, and ta-da! You've got yourself a $2 fully adjustable single point sling!
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:47 am

prnelson150 wrote:
I ghetto'd mine up big time. I've got a lashing strap from the Walmart camping section. Feed it through the back, clip it together, and ta-da! You've got yourself a $2 fully adjustable single point sling!

Ha whatever works. I prefer the sling to not be attached to the stock since I sometimes play with the stock folded. This won't be a problem, however, since I just got a cyclone feed which blocks the stock from folding.
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:10 pm

At one point I had bought a set of detachable sling mounts for mine, the sets come with a wood screw for the forestock and a machine screw, the machine screw is the same threads for the screws in the AB. Worked great. Now have a nylon sling strap on the stock.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Gramps wrote:
At one point I had bought a set of detachable sling mounts for mine, the sets come with a wood screw for the forestock and a machine screw, the machine screw is the same threads for the screws in the AB. Worked great. Now have a nylon sling strap on the stock.
I'll defiantly look into detachable sling mounts, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Tuflehundon wrote:
$7 adaptor from Blackhawk.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Single-Point-Sling-Adapter,473,94.htm
Awesome I'll have to get one of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?   Single point sling solution for Project Salvo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Single point sling solution for Project Salvo?
Page 1 of 1