Share | 

Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alpha>phoenix
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello all my fellow paintballers.  I am looking to set up an all mag fed event here in Wisconsin and have the perfect field in mind at Apocalypse Paintball in Poynette WI.  I first need to know how many people would be willing to come out to the event and it would most likely be a bring your own marker since they only carry a5 and tippmans, but it will be for next year most likely due to organizing the event so there should plenty of time for those looking to get into mag fed and most likely the release of the new mag technology will drive prices down.  They do allow FS rounds at the field so huge plus and they have great fields for staging a scenario event.  I have already started talking to the field owner and the main thing is finding out how many people will come and if I will need to reserve the whole field for the day.  Let me know what you guys think.  If there is anyone that could help me by setting up a poll for this I would be eternally grateful.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:46 pm

What questions do you want to ask and what poll options?

Yea I would love to do something like that, the thing that would probably stop me is the distance, in Oregon here. But if I can find a way I am interested.

"United we stand, divided we fall, we are Alpha Bravo"
SYOTOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
alpha>phoenix
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Mainly something that could just track if someone would be interested coming I'll draw up some polling questions thought to make it more interesting like scenarios and raffle ideas.  I rally to see if I can get anything from the vendors to give away, but I will need to know how big this event will possibly be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedPanda
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 pm

i wish i could go to something like this but, i got a wee one on way here.  I will try to see if i could go if it dose happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 pm

That's like a 3 hour drive from where I'm at.  Not too far if there is a good draw of folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
RedPanda
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:43 am

oh come on Sy, you can make that easy.  It would be fun but, i would have to see if i could get away from the little bundle of joy i will have soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 am

Roger that panda!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
Recondo
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:43 am

Heya guys..  new to the forum.  This thread, actually, drew me in via google.  I would absolutely be down for something like this & would be willing to help organize it as well.  I live in La Crosse..  a couple of hours away, but nothing I couldn't drive easily.  I am a long time paintball player, but just recently purchased my first magfeds (Honorcore TGR36C & TipX) & am at a point where realistic play/loadouts/tactics, etc, are MUCH more appealing to me than (what I dub) "hopper ball" & the thousands of rounds thrown downrange that usually go with it.  I will only run mag fed from here on out, in all events, but would be happiest if it was a dedicated magfed event..  such as the one you'd like to start.

So please keep me posted and lmk what, if any, you'd like me to assist with.  Thanks!
Recondo@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin   

Back to top Go down

Mag Fed Event in Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1