Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD Empty
PostSubject: THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD   THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Gentlemen.

Welcome.

Some said it couldn't be done. Some said it shouldn't be done.

But I did it anyway. I have successfully completed the infamous and unattainable flatline-to-quadrail transplant!

Apologies for the cell phone pictures... I will have much better pics soon. But for now, you get the idea. Also, this is an incomplete mod and still needs a lot of tweaking. If you'll notice, the barrel looks bent where it comes out the shroud, this is because I had previously done the 3/4 Salvo Shroud mod and so the shroud is just a wee bit too short to cover the full curvature of the flatline. I'm working on that. But it's a great start!

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD 130420_0000_zps9de03f95

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD 130420_0001_zps9df08138

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD 130421_0005_zpsee84aaf0

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD 130421_0006_zps3fb9171d
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD   THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

sick work man.
let us know how it works for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD   THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Thanks man. Better pics to come today. I'm considering re-doing it with a longer shroud but I like the length of the barrel coming out of the shroud, it gives it the illusion of more length. What you think?
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD   THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 pm

The only issue that I see from the pics, is that you have the barrel at the right point before it levels out, so you might have an issue with that.
but again thats only what I can see from the pics.

I think it looks good with it know, just need some kinda filler/cap that would fit the gap
between barrel and shroud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD   THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Yeah good point.

As for the filler I'm thinking a Samurai Sight or some kind of gas-block or front sight picatinny attachement will probably cover the ugly hole. Might have to pull a CptShadow and use PVC haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD   THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD Empty

Back to top Go down

THE FIRST EVER 98/AB/PS FLATLINE INSIDE A DIFFERENT SHROUD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: The Armory :: Milsim-
Jump to: