Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  Empty
PostSubject: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 pm

modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  New_bl12so i finished working on my bolt for my phenom. only took about 15 mins to do i polished it up today figured i would snap a pic for every one anyone that needs a how to let me know!
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

PostSubject: Re: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 pm

How's it shoot now? Videos yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Live in the city gotta get out to shoot it so Polly do a trial run next weekend
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

yeah i got cops called on me when i did that once, was working on trig assembly and hooked up air and auto fired not good when you have to explain this to cop. so i go to Manitowoc out in country to do it on family owned land
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Yea, not to mention my gun dose not look like a paintball gun. I dont have property to go to, so i have to go to a feild or the woods.
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

PostSubject: Re: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 am

I love living in Mississippi, cause if no one questions why you're cleaning blood off your shotgun on the front porch, they sure as heck won't care about firing paintball guns in the backyard. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom    modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom  Empty

Back to top Go down

modded bolt ready for FS on my phenom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: The Chop Shop :: Marker Mods-
Jump to: