Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) Empty
PostSubject: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Giant Big Game coming up in Hudson, WI. May 6th

I will have at a minimum 15 of my guys going...and Squatch and a couple of his guys coming as well!

Here:

http://www.giantgame.com/

Video:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:47 pm

sucks that y'all live so far away ...have fun and take pics and vids :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 am

man I cannot wait to get in on this, it's gonna be a blast, plus, I may score a few more soldiers to come out as well, we;ll see though
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 am

Found out my best friend isn't able to make it due to a wedding...huge bummer! Excited to meet you and your guys though. Do you know what side your fighting on?
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:34 am

Sounds like there's gonna be a few "ABF member meets" in the next few months.
Wish there was more members over this side of the pond.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 am

Looks like fun, I wish you guys didn't live so far Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Be a part of the largest game in the upper Midwest!   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) GBGXXII2

There are now just seven days left to contact me and get signed up for a special unit or a special mission with your friends.
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Senator...awesome add! Has anyone hit the 98og and A5 og? If not I can post there as well...ill do some searching!
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 am

Senator.
Dont forget to post an intro on the new members thread if your planning on stcking around.
It's a great forum, with a great bunch of guys. Very Happy

New Members Link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:32 am

count me in, im riding a bike, but my budget is pretty loose, so I'm buying most of the stuff there... sorry for the absence, had to get sexytime out of the way, and see family, and look at all of the new toys, and get my nipple pierced, and schedule my tattoo
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Well guys... utter disappointment we had some pretty good storms run through the area and at zero hour a majority of my guys backed out...very disappointed! Sad I had borrowed a 15 passenger van to trek up to this thing and wasn't going up by myself.

So i cancelled and yet continued to watch the radar and it looked like weather kinda maintained...SUCKS! MEANING...we cancelled for nothing...I should have went with my instincts! Squatch managed to make it and even got a call from him. He's had a fantastic first time out and was AMPED! He is going to send me some pics and I will post up for you guys...I was really hoping to meet up with him, but told him we would hook up again maybe for the fall GBG.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:17 am

Sorry to hear SY.
Know how you fee matel.
I'm havig to call off my big B-Day game too, cos of the house move. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:41 am

unfortunately gents, no pics, way too busy to actually take any, but had a blastI have my salvo with a gravity hopper, nothing but aesthetic mods, a buttstock, and the shroud and barrel that I got from the forum, not one ball chopped, I was using empire paint, and still have about 1500 balls that are ready to be fired, I joined a team as well, the war pigs, they all are actually with cc mil surp, but since i stuck with the crew the whole time, they told me about a game in vintage called omaha.
the game hosted about 400 players, and I helped carry a kid with a busted leg off field, we got a tiny bit of rain, and it was as humid as the jungle, but for a first time it was AWESOME, I also learned that the paint just seems to bounce off of me unless i'm REALLY close up.

my original plan to tag the enemy general tent had failed because we would get pinned down behind cover, and go back and forth for about ten minutes, I score 4 elims, and a flag for my team (GO BLUE!!!) by popping smoke (and actually waiting), running through said smoke and hail of paint (they were throwing serious ropes at me) to get our flag to fly high, only to get shot in the foot...
after that, I decided to make a move up to a castle, and then got lit up on the left side to get into a painful 10 foot engagement with roughly 15 balls at once... i still have the welts and bruises, and yet I am damn proud of em... didn't do the raffle, but I scored some pods and smokes after helping with the injured kid, and made a lot of new acquaintances... and sy... you really missed out on a great match
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:47 am

Jealous...and yes...still very disappointed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:00 pm

don't worry, there wasn't much cohesion, it was a big soup sandwich, you ended up following a trail until you were pinned down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)   Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midwest Vs. Great Lakes (Hudson WI)
Page 1 of 1